Secret Market (S2)

Kinda what happened in the secret market in s2, but I changed it lol
Scott's POV
Any questions about the AU, comment them :)
Enjoy lovelys <3

I stood in the Secret Market. My secret market. And Jimmy stood opposite me.
'I can't believe you did this.' He muttered, referring to the illegal market I built.
I turned to leave.
He ran after me.
'Where do you think you're going?' He asked me.
I shrugged.
'You wouldn't arrest me. I'm your husband!' I said, smirking.
He sighed.
'How many times do I have to tell you,  I'm not your husband!' He muttered.
'Do you want to be?' I asked, grinning.
His face turned a shade of crimson, and he looked at the floor flustered.
I laughed.
'Well, I'll be going then!' I said,' and left the market. I can easily escape the law. The law being Jimmy, I can just flirt my way out of it! Jimmy and I are the only ones who know of our past lives, and I use that knowledge to my advantage by bringing up our past lives where we were husbands. Those were wonderful times, but Jimmy tried to avoid talking about them. He gets flustered whenever I mention our past lives together. I'm unsure why. He clearly doesn't like me anymore, which I understand. I've never gotten over Jimmy, though. I know why he doesn't like me, of course. He clearly hates me. I laughed to myself. Who wouldn't hate me!...

I flew over to Chromia, where I harvested some wheat from my crops field and then decided to go flower picking. I flew over to the nearby forest and picked up a few flowers until I came across a poppy. I picked it up and examined it. Realising what it was, I quickly threw it to the floor. What an ugly flower.

Sorry its short I ran out of motivation ☺️☺️