Chapter 14.

Readers description is advised...
*I want you now, Josh...*

Readers description is advised...

When she was done eating. I asked her to go have her bath. I did same too after her. She dressed up in her nightie and laid down to sleep. I wore just my pants and no shirts on.
I caressed her back and when I felt she was already asleep, I kissed her forehead. As I stood up the leave, she held my hands and said weakly,
"Don't go."
"Jossy go to bed I'm here in the house."
"Please, stay here with me." I got weak instantly. Like she had the power to control me. I sat on the bed.
"Don't sit Josh. Lie with me." She adjusted and I laid behind her. She turned and her backside faced me. She put my hand round her. I pulled her closer to me. My fingers started playing with her navel and she moaned softly. I moved close to her ears, "I'm Sorry."
"I'm not upset anymore." She faced me.
"I know you are not upset. I love you Jossy I always have and I can't stand you go through more pain than you've gone with me. I hate it when you cry. I get weak anytime I see tears in your eyes. And I feel it's all my fault. Had it been I didn't choose my "friends" over you, most of the pain you are going through now would be lesser. I'm leaving with the guilt of betrayal and I don't know when it will be over." She was quiet. We maintained eye contacts and she turned, backing me again. I hugged her and pulled her close. I kept playing with her hair and her navel. She kept caressing my hand. I kissed her neck and released myself. My whole body wanted something more. But she is too precious for that. I pulled my hand from her navel but she put them back and said softly, "Don't stop." Sincerely, I didn't want to stop but I had to. She's too innocent for what my dirty mind wanted. She didn't know I had already had sex and I didn't want to tell her. Especially not now. I hugged her but my hands were calm.
"Why did you stop?"  I didn't reply.
"I want you now Josh, like right now." She started kissing me. My chest was all bare and she straddled on me. On a normal day, this type of kiss wasn't meant to move me but it was and I was losing it already. I was resisting something and she was tempting me even more. The kiss became intense and this time I was on her. My hands were going everywhere. I started kissing her neck down to her chest and then her belly button. She moaned loudly and I placed my hands on her mouth to surpress the loudness. My Prince was already begging to be released for it couldn't take it anymore. My hand getting all uncontrollable went down to her linens they were already wet and she moaned. I stopped. I didn't wanted my inner demon to take over me and I knew she wasn't ready for it. I kissed her lips and got down from her. She held me back.
"Don't you want me Josh or am I not good enough for you? I love you Josh and I want you." I kissed her again and said,
"This is how bad I want you Jossy, I placed her hand on my Prince. You are not ready for this Jossy don't let any inner demon force you into this. Remember when you promised yourself you weren't going to have sex till you got married..

"Don't break that promise because of me please." She looked and me and hugged me. We slept that way till the next morning. Next morning I got up before her had my bathe and went down. I stayed with Mr Phillips in the sitting room and we discussed about Jossy and Sandra.

***Sandra's POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I was so restless. All I wanted was my daughter. Tony was with me all night to pet me. It felt like old times. Some other things happened excluding sex. I managed to sleep a little. When I got up, I saw Josh come out of the room without Jossy so I suspected she was still in there. I went to her room and saw her combing her hair. I stood at the door and watched her. Seemed like she saw me because she pointed the comb to me indicating I should come comb her hair. I went in immediately and took it from her. I placed one hand on her shoulder and combed. "I'm so..." I wanted to apologise but she held my hand and squeezed them gently. She looked at me through the mirror and shook her head saying I shouldn't apologise anymore. She stood up, wiped my tears and hugged me.
"I'm sorry Mom."
"I'm sorry too." I kissed her forehead.

***Jossy's POV

"I'm going to Singapore for a while mom. I have to go complete my training. I don't want Dad or Josh to know because they won't let me."
"And you think I'll let you? Please you just called me "mom" and you want to leave me? No I can't let you do that. And what type of training is that?" they would freak out if they knew it was a "fighting" lesson.
"It's my training a normal one I'll be back in 3 months."
"3 whole months? Why did you have to tell me Jossy? We just started "talking" and now you are telling me you want to leave?"
"I don't know mom. I would have told Dad before coming to US but I didn't want to kill his joy and I just got back with Josh I can't screw that too. I'm so sorry."
"But you want to kill my joy?"
"I'm sorry Mom." I wanted to Leave when I saw Dad and Josh at the door. They heard everything because they looked at me with pain.
Josh left that premise and dad said, "Why now Jossy? We just reunited and you want to leave?"
"I'm not leaving dad I'll be back."
"Go be with Josh I'll be here with your mom." I went to find Josh. I wasn't in time he was driving out already. I sent a message immediately. "Can we talk at least. I'm sorry." He stopped his car and read the message. He looked at me and zoomed out.
"Argghhh." I placed my thumb and index finger in between my eyes. I stood there for a while and went upstairs. I went to my Parents room. They were both discussing when I got in. They stopped when they saw me.
"Dad! Mom! I'm really sorry I'm just saying this now I would have said it earlier but I didn't know how to say it."
"It's okay Jossy. Your dad and I are cool with you going to Singapore."
"Really Dad?"
"Yes my dear, as long as you come back in 3 months time."
"Uhm, yeah yeah I'll try."
"Try?" He questioned.
"I will, I will dad Thanks so much." I hugged them.
"And Josh?"
"He left mom. I'll be in my room." I left.