₀.₂

★☆★☆★

𝖳𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝗋 𝖣𝖺𝗋𝖾

★☆★☆★ 

The weather in Barcelona could not be any better today especially since the boys have a full day of training, and anyone could agree that training under the scorching sun was not ideal. Driving around in his car, Pablo had his window down letting the fresh air flow in the car, he was in a good mood today and normally he didn't stop for photos or sign anything but today he did, his smile glowing in every picture. It was the perfect way to start the morning, really any morning especially when you are in the city of Barcelona. It was just one of the days where one could start the day on a rather positive note, especially if you work or are a player in the field of FC Barcelona.

Pablo as of right now is on the field with Pedri as they are warming up, well more especially just passing a ball to each other from a relatively good distance, training was yet to start and Xavi seemed to be waiting by the staircase that led up to the field, almost as if he was waiting for someone in particular to join.

Pedri's sister had made her way onto the field and approached their coach which caught some of the players' attention, she turned and noticed but didn't lift her hand to wave, she just turned her head and took a seat on the bench, most of the players figured she was here to take note of their performance, the girl tried to be subtle about it so she could catch the players 'live' but that was not always the case, let's say some of the players performed differently when she was around.

Ansu approached the two friends who were passing a ball but stopped to observe what Nicolle was doing, sure most of the players knew that she had that clipboard and pen but Pablo and Pedri never seemed to catch on, especially when Nicolle told her brother all the time. In Nicolle's words, her office was her favorite place to be within the training grounds facility, it was quiet and comfortable, also in her words, it was peaceful and quiet, and more work could be finished.

"Your sister is always so quiet, no offense" Ansu commented out of nowhere taking a glance at Pedri who nodded. Well, he wasn't wrong, she liked to be in her own zone adn she wasn't much to be talkative outside of the house, well only when she was with her brothers or friends Elena and Luis out in the city, other than that she kept silent unless she need to speak or was spoken to.

"Has she ever been in a relationship?" Ansu continued to question still looking at her brother, in which Pedri shook his head 'no'. Really he wished his answer was yes, he knew a lot of people would like to be with his sister but she choose not to.

"How can she when she barely talks to anyone besides her friends and family, she really has only managed to get to two dates with a guy before calling it off, but I'll be honest he was a bit werid" Pedri added on, hearing them chuckle at his last comment, they still continued to watch her actions for a few more minutes.

They saw Xavi make his way to the field but then quickly turn a round and jog back, to which the players suspected that he had forgotten something, so they decided to continue their warm-ups until he came back.

"Anyway, while warming up do you all wanna do the truth or dare?" Ansu asked as both boys turned to him with a rather confused look. They did not expect such a question to flow out of their friend's mouth.

"What are we, kids?" Pablo snorted looking between the two. He doesn't remember the last time he picked up the words truth or dare, he found it as a dumb child game, that really had nothing to do with them anymore.

"I mean I don't mind honestly" Pedri joined in, with a smile, sure he felt it was weird but a little fun during the warm-up wouldn't hurt, his answer almost forced Pablo to join in the 'fun' as well, the Spaniard only rolled his eyes.