₃.₇

★☆★☆★

𝖡𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝖦𝗅𝗈𝗐

★☆★☆★

"Everything okay?"

Nicolle froze on the spot, he was the last person she would expect to be behind her, the blood rushed to her cheeks, her feeling worried that he overheard the conversation she was having with her brothers, well Fernando mostly.

Worried he heard that she was talking about him

She turned around to see him standing there, he had his small backpack on his back that probably contained what he needed for the night by the beach, he was standing there not saying anything waiting for a response to his question, curiosity and worrying written on his face.

He heard the loud chatter coming from where she was standing and he decided to see what it was, maybe someone was in trouble or needed help but he himself didn't expect to see the siblings in a proper verbal fight, it rather shocked him

"Yeah everything is fine" she muttered before picking up her stuff along with some extra things and working with Pedri to make their way down towards the spot Fernando showed them when they stopped the car.

Pedri was in a brace but Nicolle did manage to get him into a smaller brace so he could wear shoes and avoid sand getting stuck inside his bigger brace and annoying him, but it did mean that she needed to help him a bit more.

"Pedri, you don't think he heard, did you?" Nicolle asked her voice too soft, as they were now not close to him, halfway down to where Fernando pointed out that everyone would be sitting, showing her brother that she felt guilty for snapping at them. They stopped mid-way and Pedri turned to his sister.

"I doubt it, but you both were loud, regardless he would have said something, right?" Pedri answered her question but also turned his response into a question towards the end, the siblings just falling quiet for a few seconds, Nicolle feeling more guilty for snapping at the people who only wanted to help her.

"Sorry" Nicolle mumbled under her breath, her heading dropping down, she had never gotten this mad at her siblings before and she hated the fact that she practically shouted at her brothers when all they wanted to do was help her find a solution, to guide her to step into the right path.

"No no no, Nic, don't be at all, please it's not your fault, you are just stressed that's all, but just know that I and Fer am only trying to help okay," He said immediately pulling his younger sister into a hug, feeling her hands hug him back and her head fall down to his chest, he heard her take a big sigh as he rubbed her back.

Due to them stopping Fernando managed to catch up with Pablo along with her friends, they didn't need an explanation of what happened, they just knew. Based on Pablo's clueless expression, they believed that he didn't know and it was best to keep it that way as well they could tell she was stressed about the whole situation, so regardless it was just best to keep quiet as well.

Nicolle did say she still had some feelings for him which did hurt more as well with the one thought running around her mind, she just felt more stressed out than usual, if anything more confused about what to do. 

She felt Fernando's hand on her back indicating her a sign of comfort as well, and after a few more seconds she let off the hug and continued to help Pedri down to the beach with her friends next to her, beating Pablo to stand next to her.

Fernando was in front, almost guiding everyone, to where the exact location was and Pablo seemed to be strolling behind not too far but not very near the four people in front of him, feeling rather bad and guilty now that he spoke in between the conversation of Nicolle and her siblings.