ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴏ ᴀᴅɪᴄɪᴏɴᴀʟ

★☆★☆★

¡ 𝖢𝖺𝗉í𝗍𝗎𝗅𝗈 𝖤𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺 !

𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺

★☆★☆★

April 8th 2031

"Maria please mi amor, I need to get you dressed so I can also get dressed, we have family coming over" Nicolle wined as her two-year-old daughter, who refused to sit still, she wanted to dress Maria in a little white dress that had small little stars on them, but it was safe to say that her daughter right now wasn't fond of the idea.

"Maria Paez Gavira, if you don't stop then You will not see primo Luis and prima Ana" Nicolle threatened knowing that was one of the ways at this moment to calm her down, Luis and Ana were the little kids of her brother Pedri and his wife Melina, Luis was the eldest being three, almost four years old with his younger sister Ana, only being a year younger than him.

Maria did calm down, but Nicolle didn't put on her clothes just yet, instead, she picked her up and asked the little one in her arms what was wrong and why she was in a mood today, but her daughter didn't answer and instead just wrapped her arms around her mom's neck and buried her face on her shoulder. Nic sighed and chuckled softly letting the little one just lay for a bit, maybe she just wanted some attention, rubbing her back, comforting her.

She took the opportunity to go check on her two boys, in the twin's room, Pablo assisted in dressing Mateo, who let's say was always a big fuss when it came to changing more than his sister, but today they seemed to have switched roles, because once she entered the room, Pablo was already placing on their son's socks.

"Look at you Teo, you look handsome" Nicolle smiled watching as he jumped off the bed and went to hug his mom's legs, when she looked down he had his hands up signaling that he wanted to be picked up, she chuckled and with ease picked up her other child, now carrying both of them.

"Do you need help mi estrella?" Her husband asked as she nodded her head, she nudged Maria whose head shot up, looking around the room and spotting her dad, immediately raising her hands for him to take her. It was safe to say that Maria was more of a daddy's girl while Mateo was more of a mommy's boy, it was in the sense that this was the parent that they liked to be around more. Pablo and Nicolle were fine with it as they knew it was going to be a phase, they were young and didn't know fully yet, but again to the parents that was perfectly fine.

"Could you dress her up for me, her clothes are in our room" She asked Pablo who nodded, but before leaving the room he pecked her on the lips and as he did so Mateo slapped his dad's shoulder with his little arm causing both of the parents to just chuckle at his response, Nicolle smiled watching the two walk into her room, hoping, well knowing now that Maria won't make a fuss and will be able to get dressed and once they finished she would get dressed as well.

Pablo was dressed already and he promised to set up some of the last-minute things before his in-laws arrived, they invited them over for a family lunch, and they did cook, with the help of Nicolle's eldest brother of the years, Nicolle was able to learn and somewhat master some of the recipes from Fer, well you could say her favorite recipes. Even today she is learning new dishes and ways to cook because just like her eldest brother did, she wanted to be in the kitchen cooking meals that her children would love.

"You excited to see your primos and tios" she asked Mateo in her hands who immediately smiled and shouted yes, Nicolle chuckled and walked downstairs placing him on the couch putting on some cartoons for him to enjoy while waiting for everyone to be ready and la familia to arrive.