Chapter 4

Just to clarify, Roxanne is George and Angelina's daughter :)

Chapter 4

Roxy's POV

I searched through my trunk looking for something to wear. Lily came in just as I was trying on a cute black dress.

"What are you wearing?" Lily asked, eyebrows raised as she flopped on one of the beds, blowing at the copper coloured hair that fell in her face.

"It's a dress I got in Australia. Why don't you like it?" I frowned at her.

"You're not wearing that to the meeting are you?"

"Aww Lils. You are so naive. It's not a meeting meeting. It's so obviously a party. Anyway what's gotten into you lately? What happened to the fun loving Lily that is my best friend," I sat down beside her on the bed.

"I guess it's just Scorpius getting to me. He's just so annoying!" She looked at me, "what?"

I was trying to surpress a laugh. "It's so obvious he likes you. I mean everytime he looks at you..that chemistry!"

She shot up laughing, "shut up Roxy! We hate each other."

"Honey, there's a thin line between love and hate," I replied flippantly. And from what I had seen, there is so much more than just hate there.

Her face was going pink. "Anyway back to this meeting, why would Crystal agree to a party? Shes's the head girl."

"Maybe he offered to pay her in sexual favours if she let him have-"

"Please Roxy, you have such a dirty mind" she held her hand to her head and breathed deeply, "do you really think it's a party?"

"Positive. I mean why else would anyone invite moi?"

She smiled briefly, "I guess," then got up and opened her trunk that had been brought up earlier. "But what on earth am I supposed to wear?"

I went over to her trunk and pulled out a pretty black sheer blouse and white skinny jeans. "Now all you need is a pair of rocking Roxy heels!" I went to my trunk and rummaged around. The trunk was enchanted so you could fit more on the inside, like a Mary Poppins bag. I loved that muggle movie!

I found what I was looking for and pulled out a pair of 4 inch black wedges and handed them to her.

She looked at me sceptically.

"Do you want me to break my legs?"

"Please girl, you're a witch, you break your leg you can fix it in 10 seconds. Whats the problem?" I laughed "lighten up a little. I think Lorcans making you as boring as he is."

"My boyfriend is not boring," she sounded offended as she put on the shoes.

"Meh, he's cute but not handsome if you get what I mean. No sex appeal. And he's too sensible. Me, I like them badass like his brother Lysander. Why you'd be better off with Scorpius. At least he knows how to have a good time."

"Yeah thank you for the lecture Roxy, but Lorcan has plenty of sex appeal and he's fun and looks after me. You can have Lysander and as for Scor-" she was cut off by a knock on the dormitory door.

"Hey Lily, Roxy, its me Hugo," I voice came from the other side of the door.

I went over to open the door because the doors were enchanted so that if a boy tried to open the door, the floor beneath him would give way. Hogwarts and their rules pfft...

He was standing there in jeans and a black shirt. Guess he already got the party memo. Behind him was another guy that was in my Potions class. "I was just coming to tell you that I don't think it was a meeting after all. But looks like you already knew."