Chapter 14

I think I'm In Love With A Malfoy

Chapter 14 – Yule Ball <3

ANY ideas for second task...send me a pm =D

Enjoy

Comment

Vote!

Scorpius

I was going to ask her. I was, right now.

I walked up to her dormitory, well I guess you could call it a dormitory,or room and knocked on the door, then leant against the wall waiting.

Rose opened the door a tiny bit, with a scowl on her face.

"Don't look so sour Weasley. It makes you look like a shrivelled tomato." I said smirking.

"What do you want Malfoy?" she snapped.

"Let me guess, your pissed because Drake dumped you right?"

"Drake didn't 'dump' me! We mutually agreed to call it off!" she started stomping her foot like a little child.

"Whoaa, whatever." I said holding my hands up in surrender.

"I said, what do you want Malfoy?" she sneered. Jeez this girl was a bitch.

"Can I talk to Lily please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to."

"Please let me talk to her!"

"I don't want my baby cousin falling for a jerk like you! SO GO AWAY!"

"Just let me talk to her! Merlin you're so annoying! No wonder why Drake dumped you!"

"He didn't DUMP ME!" she practically screeched.

"What's going on Rose?" I heard Lily's perfect voice sound from inside the room.

"Lily!" I tried to open the door more so I could see her but Rose had her foot behind the door.

"Scorpius?"

"Lily, can I talk to you?"

"Why don't you just go away?" Rose tried pushing me away so she could close the door.

But I wasn't budging.

"I'm not going to go until I talk to her!"

"GO AWAY!"

"Guys!" Lily shouted from inside the room.

"Lily, will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" I practically yelled. Ohh shit, that probably echoed throughout the whole ship.

Rose let the door go and as I wasn't ready, I fell flat on my face.

Smooth Scorpius, smooth...

Lily yelped and ran over to me to help me up. But I was up before she even got there. Rose had burst out laughing but Lily was looking at me with concern.

"Are you okay Scorpius?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm good." I said ruffling my hair.

She followed my hand movements with her eyes. Eventually she was looking at me straight in the eye. Her eyes were a beautiful mesmerising colour of green.

Merlin, what the hell was happening to me?

But hell, I didn't care.

I took hold of her hand and intertwined our fingers. "So, will you go to the ball with me Lily?"