Epilogue

• Dedicated to All of youu <3 without which this story would not be possible.

I think I'm in Love With A Malfoy

OMG its Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran's video!! ----> =D

My life is complete....

Epilogue

~2 months later~

Scorpius' POV

We walked into Kings Cross station, avoiding all the crowds. I pushed the trolley carrying Lily's trunk whilst she held her owl. She was singing some sappy love song that had been playing on the radio when we were in the cab.

"Because you're amazing,

Just the way you areee..."

"You're a really bad singer, you know that right?" I said with a small smile, trying not to laugh.

She scowled slightly, "I know, but you could at least pretend that you're enjoying it."

"Isn't it the type of song that the boyfriend sings to the girlfriend? So technically I should be the one singing it to you," I said glancing at the enormous clock on the wall. It was alright we had plenty of time before the Hogwarts Express left.

"Go on then lover boy," she said, crossing her arms over her chest and raising an eyebrow.

"Well I would and all, but...truth is, I can't remember the words," I lied. Of course I remembered them; she'd been singing it for the past half hour.

"Liar."

"No I'm not," I argued.

"I can tell when you're lying. You just don't want to sing to me," she pouted. I never could resist that pout, it was just so adorable and heart-breaking. I stopped pushing the truck for a second, forgetting that we were standing in a busy train station, and pulled her close towards me, resting my forehead against hers.

"I would sing anything for you...but it would all sound like a bunch of crap, because I can't sing to save my mother's life," I admitted. "I don't want to scare you away," I gave her a cheeky wink.

"That's the real reason?" she asked sceptically.

"Yeah, why so surprised?"

She shrugged, "you just look like a guy that can sing is all."

"Well I guess your call was wrong for once," I replied, flashing a smile.

We casually leant against the wall that acted as the entrance to platform 9¾, slipping onto the platform without the muggles noticing. Immediately Lily spotted her parents, who were standing with the Weasley family. Talking of family, my mother had eventually taken a shine to Lily after I brought her home from France and now they were like mother and daughter. My father still seemed a little distant, but he was polite enough and accepted the fact that this wasn't just a phase.

Since we made up, we had spent a week in France together, going to Paris and Marseille. Roxy had left to continue her global summer holiday. Then we had returned to England and had spent alternate weeks in Lily's home in Godric's Hollow and my house. It would be an understatement to say that her parents hated me when I walked into their house the first time. Given that I had broken their daughters' heart, I suppose it was fair.

Those two weeks without Lily had been hell, quite literally. Every night I had gone to bed hating myself for not telling her about the bet sooner...hating myself for even making that stupid bet. I guess I just never thought that it would come back and bite me in the arse like that.

"Mum. Dad? What are you doing here...and why are you here Albus?" Lily said looking confused.

"Well considering you decided to leave the last two weeks of the holidays, we thought we better give you a nice send off," explained Harry, who acknowledged me with a slight nod of his head.