Chapter 33

I think I'm in Love with a Malfoy

Chapter 33

Lily's POV

We walked into the Malfoy's hallway to find Lexi standing at the bottom of the stairs looking slightly put out.

"What the hell is she doing here?" she sneered as we approached.

"Erm because she's my girlfriend. Why wouldn't she be here? I think the real question in this situation is 'why are YOU here?'" Scorpius answered, keeping a firm grip on my hand.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm not welcome. I seem to recall that you weren't too disappointed last summer when I came round. Come to think of it, you were far from it. Remember all the naughty little things we used to get up to?" she looked at me, a smug expression on her catlike face.

"Let it go Lexi. I'm not interested in you anymore. Why can't you just get that into your head...I've told you enough times already," Scorpius said, ruffling his blond hair with his free hand.

"I just don't understand how you can just go from me to...HER," she said shaking her head. "I can't imagine your parents being too happy about it."

"Look, can you stop talking about me like I'm not even here please?" I butted in.

"Oh I know your there honey, I just like insulting you to your face," Lexi replied with a laugh.

Evil laugh.

"Get over it Lexi. Now you either be nice and stay...or if you continue to insult Lily then I think you should get the hell out of here, before I set my house elf on you," Scorpius growled.

"Ohhh, I'm so scared," she mocked.

"I'm serious. That little creature will wreck havoc in your life unless you shut up."

"Okay! Fine! I'll be nice to your ginger girlfriend," Lexi said, surprising me. I would have thought that she'd refused and left.

"Ginger and proud," I replied sarcastically.

"I think your hair colour is sexy," Scorpius said loudly causing Lexi to scowl profusely.

I giggled and gave him a light slap on the arm, which he replied with a wink.

"Can we do something please? Just because I agreed to be nice to her does not mean I want to sit around watching you guys make goo goo faces at one another," Lexi interrupted in her annoyingly high-pitched voice.

I ended up teaching them both how to play magic twister. It wasn't a well known game but one of my father's friends had invented it and I had gotten the first try. Ever since then I had loved the game.

"Lexi, Right Hand, Blue," the board blurted out.

"This game is stupid, I mean how the fuck am I supposed to reach a blue dot. I don't have 4 ft arms!" Lexi whined.

"On the contrary I rather like this game," Scorpius smirked. I had a feeling it had something to do with the current position we were in. He was supporting himself in a bridge position whilst I was practically straddling him in order to reach my required dots. "You know, as long as we don't have to move from where we are currently."

"I think that's the aim of the game," I whispered, with a small smile.

"Lily, Left Hand, Green," the board said this time.

I looked around for the green dots. There only two remaining green dots, one that was way out of my reach, and the other was underneath Scorpius. I placed my hand on it, so now my head was at a rather odd angle.