Chapter 5

Lily's POV

There was a soft knock on the dormitory door.

"Go get it Lily," I could barely hear Roxys voice over my pounding headache.

"Nooo. Youu," I moaned turning over in my bead.

"Girls, just let me in and I can help you," Hugos voice sounded from outside the door.

"Fine." I got up and almost fell over. I managed to crawl my way to the door and open it. Where was everyone else?

Hugo came in, he was already dressed in his robes. In his hand he had a knapkin.

"I brought you both breakfast," he held up the napkin and grinned.

Aha thats where they all were. Breakfast.

"How can you be so bright eyed and bushy tailed after last night?" Roxy mumbled still bundled under her bed covers.

"Because, unlike you cousin, I can handle my drink. What were you drinking anyway because you were so drunk?" he looked at me questionably.

I shrugged "I don't know," sighed and collapsed back onto the bed.

"You were pretty bad too Rox, I mean you started making out with my sisters dick head boyfriend," Hugo said sniggering.

Roxy shot up. I could see how bad she looked. Her hair was a tumbling mess and her eyes were all bloodshot and squinty. Nasty.

"Whoa! Let's not forget about Lils. I wasn't the only one going around kissing people!" she protested whilst looking pointedly at me.

I wondered if I looked as bad as her right now. "What are you even talking about Roxy?" I asked confused.

"Scorpius Malfoy...?"

"What!"

"You were all over him!"

"No way would I ever-"

"No point trying to deny it honey. The proofs with that huge hickey on your neck," she cackled and fell back onto the bed. "Eughh I feel like crap."

I looked around for a mirror and then looked in the reflection. I could see an enormous purple bruise on the crook of the right side of my neck.

"But I don't..." I trailed off and glanced at Hugo as if for some confirmation.

He nodded slowly. "I'm afraid so. Don't worry though. You were both really drunk. Even he was. I think someone spiked the drinks or put some sort of charm on them. But I think you just kissed him, that's all-" he blurted out obviously trying to reassure me.

I groaned and nodded and the it felt as if the whole room was spinning. "Oh Merlin, that's bad enough. Why didn't you guys stop me!? Err I feel so sick and icky."

"Oh I can help with that," Hugo got out his wand and pointed it at me.

"Daze relinquise!" he said and all of a sudden the throbbing and spinning was gone.

"Thanks," I shot him a relieved smile. He returned it and went over to where Roxy was and said the same charm.

I got up and started to pull on my robes, then paused – I seriously stank of a mix of alcohol and sweat. How lovely. Maybe I shower was on the books, even if it did make me late to Potions. Well this was a bad start to the prefect life.

Scorpius' POV

Everyone was staring at me as I sat down for breakfast. They were full on gaping. I mean what was their problem anyway?