Business Meeting

FRANCESCO'S POV
~_______~_______~

I watch as Verity walks up the stairs. When she's out of sight, Emilio turns to me.

"Mom, Dad, should we have told her?" He asks warily.

I told Verity we had a business meeting. It was partially true.

We were meeting with the Russians today. I wanted answers, and I wanted to.. talk with them. Mafia business. So, it was really a white lie.

Tonight the Russian mafia family is coming over. That means Mikael, his son Maxim, and his wife- Anya. His wife had been off in Russia for her brother, who recently was admitted into a hospital. Their two best assassins are also coming along - Andrei and Alexei, who apparently Mikael sees as his own sons.

When I get my hands on those Russians, the man who brainwashed my daughter into calling him dad, I'm going to cut off his fingers one by one and shove them down his throat, then I'll strangl-

"Emilio is right.. she will find out soon, Francesco. How long are we going to hold out the truth from her?" My wife asks worriedly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sigh, "I'm just so worried. She'll be scared of us.. and we might lose her. All over again."

My wife hugged me, seeing my upset state from even thinking about losing our daughter again. Our sons looked worried but many had a look of understanding on their face.

- 2 hours later -

The doorbell rang. The Russians are here.

I opened the front door, my sons behind me and my wife by my side.

"Volkov." I stated in a monotone voice, my face rid of any emotions.

"Moretti." Mikael stated back, his face also cold and rid of emotions. His wife was next to him and holding his arm, with their sons behind them.

Their sons were glaring daggers at mine, and it was silent for a second before my wife invited them in. We sat in the living room. My office had not enough chairs for us all considering all my sons wanted in on this.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this invitation?" Volkov asked coldly.

"I've wanted to discuss our .. business.. with you. And id also like to know what business your family has with my daughter." I said, emphasizing the word 'my'.

Their entire family's face went cold at the words I spoke near the end.

"I'd be happy to speak business with you. Although, if your own daughter hasn't told you about our business with her, I'm sure you shouldn't be considering her your daughter. An acquaintance, maybe?" Volkov asked with a glint of amusement in his eye.

I clenched my fist. "She is my daughter and there is nothing you can fucking do about it."

"Then why the fuck don't you ask her about our relations? It is not my place to tell you."

I stood up in my seat but was quickly pulled down by Andrea. She shook her head at me, silently telling me no.

I sighed. But what Mikael Volkov said next had me jump out my seat.

"If she's your daughter I don't see why you would abandon her for years. Does she even see you as her father? Does she call you dad? I think not. I'm more of a father to her than you ever will be."

I got up and tackled him, throwing punches to his face. I could hear his sons fighting mine and our wives yelling at us, whilst some of my sons were trying to pull us off each other.

But we all stopped when a booming voice sounded through the living room.

"STOP!!"
__________________________________
Word count: 599

My chapters are getting lazy YALL I'm sorry😭😭

Unedited so avoid the spelling mistakes and grammar errors or whatever

ANYWAYS STAY HYDRATED LVOELIES ILY COMMENT AND VOTE<333