𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 ?

Finally.
Im fresh out of Junior year
and now im a Senior. Crazy right ?
No more Paxton
No more Ben, Paxton, Devi
No more anything 🎧
Everything was just like music to my ears.

Cordelia's fit of the day :

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

This morning, when Cordelia woke up she had a feeling it was gonna be a good day. Other than the fact something bad happens everyday.. She's kinda over it.

CORDELIA POV -

I woke up and stretched stumbling into the bathroom. I grabbed my electric toothbrush and put toothpaste and water on it and flipped the button. Devi always bullies me for using a electronic toothbrush, only because she thinks the original toothbrush are normal while electrical are so unnatural.

I quickly grabbed my curling iron plugging it into the outlet on the wall. I curled my hair giving myself balanced curls. I smiled before I unplugged the curling iron and went to my closet to choose a outfit.

Once I got my outfit I sprinted down the stairs trying to attempt to not be late. "Morning Loretta", she said about to run out the door. "Ah Ah, ¡tienes que comer!", Loretta yelled stopping me out the door. I retraced her steps grabbing a piece of bacon and jammed toast. "Thank you Retta !" I said while running out the house actually this time.

I always told Devi to NEVER pick me up unless I really need to be. I rode a skateboard to school, wait actually, almost everywhere. Which was amazing to give me time to adapt to the wind, the air, and the weather.

While I skated down the block noticing some familiar people like... Ms. Laine ! She just had a new born. I put my hand up and waved at Ms. Laine resulting her too wave back.

~~

I rolled into the open building still on her skateboard. I made a sharp stop when she caught Devi, Eleanor, and Fabiola coming down the hallway. Everyone pulled into a quick group hug before we started to walk.

"Well, we're finally seniors, and honestly, I think we're doing pretty great.", Devi said enthusiastically. "You're right ! We've all had sex, sorry Cordelia, which freshman year, Fabiola calculated was statistically impossible", Eleanor spoke.

It was true everyone had sex. Except me. I mean I've been making out with people since the 5th grade. But I never wanted to take it far if it wasn't gonna go anywhere.

"And you guys are both in two great relationships. And Lia we just have to find you the perfect man!" Devi squealed. "Addison and I already went on a date at the USC dining hall, We split fajitas and Belgian waffle." Fab explained. "OMG thats great Fab !!" I congratulated.