𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 .

" ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ "

Cordelia fit of the day;

(Her hair is the same as the photo 2 !)

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia was now on her way to study hall with Devi and Eleanor after she was told 'Trent had been shot'.

"Where is he?! Who shot him?!" Eleanor exclaimed. We pushed through the two boys revealing Trent with a bunch of rose petals on his chest. "Oh my lord.." Cordelia whispered under her breath.

"Cupid, the angel of love." Trent said making Cordelia cringe. "Eleanor, getting held back my senior year was, like, the greatest thing that's ever happened to me." Trent continued.

"I can't really hear you over Eric's tuba." Eleanor yelled. "Oh, yeah, you can stop now, man." Trent said to Eric. "What was I saying?" Trent asked. "Uh, that being held back was the best thing that ever happened to you?", Cordelia corrected.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks, Hercules" Trent said. "Cordelia." Devi corrected.

Through Cordelia's freshman through sophomore year she had a bad habit of loving to fight people. One night when Cordelia was fighting a girl named Kimberly, she punched the living shit out of her making her lose a tooth. After that, Paxton said she had the hand of Hercules and the face of Aphrodite.

"Because now I want infinity more years together." Trent continued. Trent got down on one knee pulling out a red box. Cordelia covered her mouth muffling her giggles. Devi elbowed her which clearly meant to stay focused.

"Eleanor Middle Name Wong, will you marry me?" Trent asked. Cordelia had tears of laughter brimming at her eyes. "No.." Eleanor said shakily. Cordelia felt the tears of laughter roll down her cheeks as if it was raining.

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ.°

Cordelia hopped on her skateboard rolling straight to her mom's house. Cordelia didn't live with her parents not because they were abusive or something she didn't live with them because Cordelia lived in a household if  six older brothers Jaizen, Jordan, Nolan, Noah, Ramirez, and Ramiro. It was too much going on there. And the worst part is that she was the youngest. She lived her parents she just couldn't commit to the fullest.

"Cordelia mija!" Cordelia's mom explained. " Hi mama where's papa?" she asked. "He's watching the game but, look at my girl ! Your all grown up! Oh no I think im about to shed a tear" her mom continued. Cordelia chuckled. She walked over to the couch revealing her father who was sipping a Coca-cola and watching football. "Hi Papa!" Cordelia said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my baby Cordelia ! Is everything at school okay?" he asked. Cordelia nodded. "That's great mija! But quick go say hi to your brothers."

Cordelia balled up her fist meeting with the door to the den. She walked down slowly revealing all 6 of her 19 year old brothers playing on monopoly. "GUESS WHOSE BACKKKK" Cordelia yelled.

"LIAAA" all of them yelled why pulling her into a tight group hug.

Cordelia missed her home. Which definitely lead to her sleeping over.