𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏 .

" 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏

" 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏 . "

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 :

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia's life was going pretty smooth currently. Her and Ethan were officially dating, her and Devi's friendship had been renewed, and she had finally moved into a bigger house with her family (Loretta included.)

Right now Cordelia sat on the edge of the love seat looking around. A few associates walked by some waving and some haters making disrespectful glances. Cordelia was waving at her friend, Raven Caldwell, before she felt Ethan pick her up with ease and put her on his lap.

Ethan leaned in, them sharing a passionate kiss. Another teacher, down the hall, saw Cordelia and waved. Cordelia obviously waved but when she went around the corner, Ethan flipped her off, earning him a slap on the shoulder.

"What?" Ethan laughed. Cordelia shook her head and leaned back in, cupping Ethan's face while basically eating it off. Cordelia wrapped her finger in Ethan's necklace giving him lovey-dovey eyes as Ethan ran his hand up and down her thigh.

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Ethan was sat on the bead gripping Cordelia's ass in many places as she straddled him. Ethan's veiny hands squeezed very firmly making Cordelia moan from time to time. 

Cordelia pulled away from their hot makeout session and said "Okay, so we're gonna be home alone for hours, and I was thinking maybe we could..." Cordelia reached into her pocket and pulled a condom with her two fingers.

Ethan grabbed it from her hands and then put his eyes back on her. "Yeah." He smiled. This made Cordelia smile even harder than he was. The makeout session continued but the two teens decided to take is further, starting by taking off Ethan's shirt.

Ethan kept gripping Cordelia's ass as she pulled away from the kiss. "Uh.. So w-wh-what position do you like or whatever..." Cordelia asked nervously while looking down. Ethan grabbed Cordelia's chin making her look at him.

"Have you ever done this before?" Ethan questioned not breaking eye contact. "No..." I muttered. Ethan paused for a minute before speaking. "It's all good mami.. I'ma make you feel good." Ethan said in a low voice. When he said that something in Cordelia's body was tingling.

The two then proceeded to makeout taking it ACTUALLY further this time.

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : sᴍᴜᴛ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ!!)

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

 Cordelia gripped the sheets tightly, with her hair stuck to her face due to sweat. She was currently on all fours with Ethan pounding into her and slightly pulling some of her hair back. "JUST LIKE THAT E!" Cordelia moaned out. 

She buried her face in her pillow arching her back as Ethan didn't stop. Cordelia heard grunting coming from Ethan and their skin clapping. Ethan ended up cumming in the condom causing him to throw it. But that didn't stop him.

"Ponte de espaldas y abre las piernas, mi amor" Ethan instructed. Cordelia quickly followed his request, getting on her back and spreading her legs. 

(𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.)

Ethan's family always told him to clean up his messes. That's what he was doing now. Ethan inserted two fingers into Cordelia causing her back to arch in pleasure. He also began to lick around her clit making her wanna orgasm really bad.

"I'm about to cum E!" Cordelia squealed taking in all the pleasure. "Not yet, cariño." Ethan got his last few pumps in with his fingers before Cordelia released all over. Cordelia's face flushed a bright red. Ethan noticed her face and then licked his fingers clean.

"You've done so much for me, E. Let me please you." Cordelia whimpered. Ethan thought about it for a second and decided to lay flat out on the bed. 

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

"Wow." Cordelia huffed out as she laid flat on the bed. Ethan was getting dressed because he had a family thing at home. "You did so good for me, cariño." Ethan whispered as he kissed down her neck. Ethan began nibbling leaving the letter "E" on her neck for everyone to see.

Ethan then landed a kiss on her face. "I'll see you tomorrow, Lia." He smiled. Cordelia waved bye to him as he walked out the door closing it.

Cordelia looked up at her ceiling for a little bit before she started squealing into her blanket.