𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆-𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 .

" 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆-𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓

" 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆-𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 . "

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭:

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia walked to her locker her heels touching the ground every time she took a step. Today, Cordelia was dressed so formally because it was college fair. She wasn't letting anyone or anything ruin her opportunity to get into Stanford or Princeton.

Cordelia turned to her right watching the well-dressed admission officers walking down the hall. Many officers from different colleges were there but all of them being very well-looked and well-dressed. She was determined to make an incredible first impression.

Just as the admission officer walked away, Ethan turned the corner and came in while eating a bag of chips. "Sup?" Ethan said to her as he leaned against the lockers beside them. Cordelia closed her locker with a thin-lipped smile on her face.

"I like your outfit. You look like a little business lady." He checked her out with no regrets. Cordelia began to flush and smile while she rolled her eyes. "Hmm.." She hummed. "It's hot." He told her truthfully while he threw the bag of chips and started kissing on her neck against the locker.

Cordelia was pretty angry with the hickey thing but it was worth it. He then pulled away. "Wanna go to the supply closet and boss me around later?" He suggested. Cordelia bit her lip. She sighed and said "No, I can't. I have the college fair." "Ethan! Pick that up before Ms. Warner says something." Cordelia giggled under a whisper.

"Mr. Morales, pick up your litter. This isn't the 405." Ms. Warner spoke. Ethan looked at Cordelia before looking down to pick up the trash. "Miss Fleur, walk with me." "Mhm." Cordelia hummed in agreement and shook her head.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 || 𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 🎉