𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 , 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 .

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɢɪғ ʟᴏʟ

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɢɪғ ʟᴏʟ

Cordelia's fit of the day :

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia was at her locker grabbing all of her necessities. She thought about how she was on a roll ignoring Ethan all week. But with his stupidly hot face always getting in the way with things, it made it hard.

Cordelia turned her head to see Ethan as she jumped quickly turning it back. She quickly grabbing the rest of her books.

Ethan then came up to Cordelia before she could leave. "Hey. It was, uh pretty fun hanging out at my party, huh?" he asked. Cordelia couldn't tell if he was being real or sarcastic. "Kind of. Until I found out that you kissed my best friend right before you kissed me." she said sarcastically while putting on her signature lip smile.

"Oh shit. You found out about that? Listen, I... I didn't plan it. But I saw you sitting outside, and I was like, "Damn, I kinda wanna kiss her right now." So I did." he explained as he shoulders shrugged at the end of his sentence.

Cordelia nodded taking in the information. "You should come out to the parking lot during lunch. I'll be skating. We can skate together, and I'll do a trick for you." Ethan bribed as he set his board down and went along. "Okay." Cordelia mumbled to herself as she picked up her skateboard going her separate way.

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia went outside of the building setting her skateboard down and she just did basic rolling. She smiled when she saw Ethan do a trick on the rail.

Cordelia turned around until she jumped. Devi was standing right behind her. "Devi? What are you doing here?", Cordelia asked. Devi began to come up to her as she said, "Uh, nothing. I love alternative athletics." "Oh, cut the shit, Devi. You hate when I skate. You're here to hang out with Ethan after you promised me you wouldn't." Cordelia exposed. "So? So are you, apparently." she lashed back.

"Mmm You're very wrong. I'm actually here to skate and get sunshine because my vitamin D levels are fucking low as hell." Cordelia stuttered while pointing to her skateboard. "Uh-huh, yeah, the only D you're jonesing for is Ethan's" Devi spat back.

"Okay, fine. Let's just admit that we both still like him. How are we gonna solve this?" Cordelia questioned. "Simple. You give him to me. I liked him first. I kissed him first, and I just got dumped, so I need this." Devi sassed. "Okay, what? If anyone needs this, it's me. You got dumped by a guy who cared so much about you he needed you to see you were enough. And have I got my virginity taken? HELL NO! And frankly, these first few weeks of my senior year have been one real mother-" Cordelia got cut off by a body bumping into to her.

Cordelia groaned as she saw her skateboard slowly rolling away. She quickly got up trying to dust herself off running over to grab it before it got too far.

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia sat in Study Hall as Devi rubbed the bandage on Cordelia's arm. Cordelia let out a sigh as she put her hands in her lap. "You can have him." Devi spoke. "What?" Cordelia asked. "Ethan, he's yours. I don't even really like him. I think I just missed Ben and wanted a distraction." Devi said as she let out her thoughts. "Aw. Devi, I'm so sorry. Ben is being such a bitch to you." Cordelia exclaimed as she smiled with her teeth.

"Anyway, uh, i'm sorry things have been tough for you. That stuff with moving out really sucks." Devi apologized. "Yeah, it's not great.", Cordelia sighed. "You deserve to have some fun. And I think Ethan knows how to have some fun. Like, sexually. I don't think he's a hobby guy." Devi encouraged her. "Yeah." Cordelia chuckled.

"Are you sure you're really cool with it?" Cordelia asked one more time. "You have my official blessing." Devi smiled as she pulled Cordelia in. "Thanks, Dev. You're a really good friend. You know that," Cordelia told Devi. "Well, one day you can give me one of your lovers, and we'll be even." Devi said as the two chuckled.

"Mmm. It's a deal." Cordelia agreed as she put out her pinky finger. Devi interlocked her pinky with Cordelia's looking at her then smiling.

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia walked to her special tree where she would always go after school. She would usually just roll some weed and she was off. Cordelia turned the corner to see Ethan leaning against her weed tree?

"Hey. You good? I saw you got bonked by Shrimp." He said softly. "Ah. Yeah, no, It wasn't that big of a deal" Cordelia stuttered as she rolled her skateboard back and forth. "I mean, Kids said you flew through the air, and they thought you were dead." Ethan told her.

"Is there a reason why you're waiting by my weed tree or—" she stopped mid sentence. "Oh, Yeah, I just, you know, want to make sure you're okay." he said sincerely as he took a deep breath in. Cordelia played with the rim of her headphone that was around her neck.

"And see if you... maybe.. wanted to hang out?" he suggested. "Okay." Cordelia smiled. "Only if you dont kiss my friends though. And girls who aren't my friends. I would just prefer being the only person you're kissing." she told him as she bit the inside of her cheek. "Okay, tough, but fair." he chuckled.

"I don't know if you noticed, I grew like a foot over the summer." he told her. "I definitely noticed." she laughed. "And I guess girls are into me now, or whatever So... I got a little greedy. But I like you." he added. "I like you too." Cordelia told him as she repeatedly kept rolling her skateboard back and forth.

"So yeah, I can chill out on all the kissing stuff. Except for..." he cut-off as he got off of the tree. "You." he said like an inch away from Cordelia's face. Ethan leaned in and started kissing her.

Cordelia almost melted when she felt Ethan's hands cup the side of her face. So if you wanted to say Ethan Morales and Cordelia Fleur made out in the parking lot, they couldn't really deny it.

i wanna show yall a meme cause why not ?