𝟕.𝟖𝒌 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 .

A/N!!

Hey everyone so this is my 7.8k special! This chapter will conclude of Ethan and Cordelia in parenthood!

Ethan will be 25
and Cordelia will be 24

I hope you enjoy this chapter 🤞 (NOTE : THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL NOT APART OF THE STORY!!)

.° ༘🎧⋆🖇₊˚ෆ

Cordelia woke up and expected to be instantly hooked to someone but instead she was able to freely move. She sat up and stretched and slid out of bed.

She put on her slides and stumbled out of her room. Cordelia walked into her daughters room realizing she wasn't there. When Senior year ended Cordelia graduated from Stanford with a major in Finance. When she graduated she got pregnant with Angel her daughter who is now 5.

She heard one of her favorite songs being boosted from downstairs. Cordelia crept down the stairs and saw Ethan singing to Angel while she sat on the counter. "Hey, Hey, Hey, Lover You don't have to be a starrr", Ethan sang to Angel. Cordelia smiled as Ethan looked at her walking over to her grabbing her hand and twirling her.

"Hey, Hey, Hey, Lover. I love you just the way you areee.", Ethan sang to Cordelia. Cordelia smiled as Ethan dipped her then kissed her. "Hi Mommy! Me and Daddy made you breakfast!", Angel exclaimed as she pointed to the pancakes sitting next to her. "Aw Thank you sweetheart.", Cordelia thanked Angel as she kissed her on the head.

"By the way babe I'm thinking about taking Angie out to dinner tonight you down?", Cordelia asked Ethan about the dinner plan. Ethan nodded "Of course, anything you want Princess." Even after all those years that nickname still caught up to her.

Cordelia was never leaving Ethan anytime soon. Neither was Ethan leaving her.