Chapter 23

At 8:30, the speed of the treadmill slowed down, and an hour was up. Shen Xun walked slowly for more than ten minutes. His calf and thigh muscles were slightly sore, but he could still bear it.

After taking the genetic potion, although his strength is still there, his body is not strong enough to fully exert it. If he had a small body before, he would be exhausted after running for half an hour.

Now I just feel a little tired. Sure enough, extreme exercise can develop the limit of the body.

After the treadmill stopped completely, Shen Xun got down from the top, "What's wrong with you," Laifu lay on the ground like a dead dog, and Shen Xun grabbed the soft flesh of its neck and brought it up to his eyes.

Laifu was panting heavily, obviously very tired.

Putting it aside, Shen Xun walked to another equipment. He had spent the whole morning exercising and was a little tired. Shen Xun lay on the mat, his clothes already soaked in sweat.

Bitter tea seeds can wring out water.

Laifu ran to Shen Xun's side, sticking out his tongue to lick the sweat on her chin.

"Cool," Shen Xun felt a lot more comfortable all over his body, the most important thing was that his body was full of strength,

After exercising for four hours, the soreness disappeared, and the body became much lighter. He took out a towel to wipe off the sweat from his neck and face, and Shen Xun put hot water in the bathtub, ready to wash off the sweat on his body.

Laifu lay on the closed bathroom door, scratching the door with two paws, and after waiting for a while without Shen Xun coming out, he lay on the door and waited quietly.

While applying the facial mask, he took a bath. After washing, Shen Xun dried his hair and threw the sweat-soaked clothes into the automatic washing machine.

Laifu yelled around Shen Xun happily, grabbed her trouser leg and wanted to climb up, Shen Xun clamped it under his arm, Laifu turned his head

licking her neck.

He took out the milk tea and barbecue from the space, the ice cubes in the milk tea were still intact, and the barbecue also exuded bursts of spicy smell, Laifu jumped onto the sofa wagging his tail, and looked at the barbecue with both eyes.

"Here is yours." Shen Xun mixed the bones and dried fish with the canned food, added two eggs and put it in Laifu's bowl.

After it finished eating, it still looked helplessly at the barbecue in Shen Xun's hand, and Shen Xun took out a tissue to wipe off the drool that was about to drop, "Here you are."

Laifu ate it wagging his tail, but just vomited it out, and ran to the bowl to drink water in a hurry.

"Hahaha, I'm making you greedy," Shen Xun looked at its crouching figure, and took out a small piece of ice from the space, "Come here quickly."

Laifu licked the ice cubes in small mouthfuls, and the hotness on his tongue subsided a bit.

Wechat messages kept ringing non-stop, Shen Xun put down his milk tea and turned on his phone, it was the Tianfu owner group.

Building A 601: Look out the window.

Building E 202: I've seen it a long time ago, it's getting darker and darker.

Building B 1101: No fuss, even if it rains, it won't last too long.

Building D 1602: I hope it can be a little bigger, and it’s better to go down until I can’t go out. I want to rest.

...

Saying anything, Shen Xun turned on the message so as not to disturb, and sat quietly on the bay window, Lai Fu slipped into Shen Xun's arms, and followed her to look out the window.

Time passed by little by little, but Shen Xun tensed the string, as if feeling her tension, and Lai Fu's small body pressed against her.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, pea-sized raindrops appeared on the glass, and it started.

Shen Xun got up from the bay window, closed the bathroom window, and checked whether the windows of several rooms were closed tightly.

In fact, fortunately, the soundproof glass was installed in advance, and the sound of raindrops hitting the glass is so small that it is negligible. The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and the dense raindrops were so heavy that pedestrians on the road could not open their eyes, and the wipers also lost their function. The sound of cars colliding, horns and drivers cursed on the road.

Shen Xun looked down with the binoculars, but he could only vaguely see a few figures running fast in the rainstorm.

The torrential rain continued for two hours without stopping, and even intensified. The scene was as spectacular as a reverse flood.

After preparing Laifu's meal, Shen Xun picked some chili peppers, tomatoes, and a piece of beef in the space. With all the seasonings ready, Shen Xun turned on the phone.

"Beef brisket rice, beef brisket rice, I found it," Shen Xun put the tablet aside, and followed the steps mentioned above. Soon, the bottom was sticky, but it was not impossible to eat.

Since I was not skilled in cooking for the first time, but at least it was cooked, the taste was much worse, but fortunately, Laifu was very supportive, she ate half of Laifu and half of it.

With so much food stored in the space, it should take six or seven years to eat sparingly. She doesn't believe that it takes six or seven years to train herself to be a chef.

After eating, one big and one small lay on the sofa, Shen Xun picked some fruits from the space, put some on Laifu's porcelain plate, and started a costume drama to pass the time.

The normal multiple is an episode of more than one hour, and after two episodes, Shen Xun turned off his phone, finished eating the fruit, and Lai Futuan slept next to her.

Shen Xun stood up and looked out of the window. At this moment, he couldn't see anything clearly, even the two adjacent buildings could only be seen as vague outlines.

The temperature seems to have dropped a lot, getting colder.