Chapter 73: City B Is Terribly Quiet

Qin Yilu shouted hoarse with the trumpet in hand.

Of the six team leaders, only he and Lin Zhongyi were left at this time. If you want to say that the saddest person is him.

Thirty soldiers he brought out all died in the rat tide not long ago, giving the remaining brothers a chance to escape. Qin Yilu, a man in his forties, also had red eyes at this time .

"Follow up quickly, you can take a good rest when you reach City B," Qin Yilu raised his hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of his eyes, if he was a second later, his face would be frostbitten.

The truck turned off halfway, and the fuel it brought had run out, so the only option for the rest of the journey was to walk.

"Captain Qin, Team Lin is calling you," a soldier ran to Qin Yilu's side. His cheeks were severely sunken, which was obviously caused by not eating for a long time.

The military overcoat on his body also looked loose at this time, as if it could fall down when the wind blows.

Qin Yilu looked at the soldiers walking behind. They had been without water and food for seven or eight days, and they still had to travel long distances. If they hadn't been exercising frequently, they still don't know if they could hold on.

"Okay, I'll go right away," Qin Yilu handed the horn to him after finishing speaking, "Don't stop, let the people behind hear your voice."

With sore eyes in his eyes, the soldier picked up the trumpet to take over Qin Yilu's job.

The brothers have been hungry for several days, and they are all hanging by one breath. The only thing that can walk at this time is to hear the voice and subconsciously move in this direction.

With his arms hanging, Qin Yilu trotted to the front of the team. Lin Zhongyi led the team at the front. He was also wrapped in a lot of bandages, obviously injured.

"What's the matter?" Qin Yilu ran to his side, and the two walked side by side.

"Did you

Something is not right," Lin Zhongyi expressed his doubts.

"What's wrong," Qin Yilu looked at him curiously.

"Have you noticed that after entering city b, there are fewer monsters? Think about it before," Lin Zhongyi said earnestly.

Qin Yilu thought for a while, his eyes suddenly changed, "Should I ask the brothers to stop and stand by, and send two people to go ahead to check the situation."

City B is indeed eerie and terrifying, how could it be so quiet? Two months ago, they encountered many monsters along the way, emerging endlessly, but after entering City B, it was too quiet.

No one was injured, no monster was encountered, and he was still thinking of luck. Now it seems that there must be a large-scale monster lurking here.

"That's what I mean too. Tell the brothers to find a hidden place to rest first. I'll send two people to go and have a look." The two hit it off immediately, and they couldn't lose any more.

Qin Yilu took back the loudspeaker, "Follow me, come here, and rest in place for twenty minutes."

In a building, the soldiers were all sitting around and huddling around the stove. Qin Yilu led his men to chisel the ice, boil it over the fire, and serve a cup to each of them.

Twenty minutes later, the person who went to explore the road came back. Qin Yilu and Lin Zhongyi fell into deep thought after listening to their report.

"Team Lin, I didn't find any monsters ahead, but I saw a few people." Both of them were scouts, and they were also good at scouting and getting news.

"See clearly," Lin Zhongyi asked several times.

A look of joy flashed across Qin Yilu's eyes. Although he didn't know what was going on in City B, the situation was pretty good right now.

"Let's go," Qin Yilu shouted with a loudspeaker, and Lin Zhongyi led the way.

The team marched for more than an hour

, gradually penetrated into the center of city b.

"Everyone finds a bunker and hides and stays on standby. The snipers report the situation," Lin Zhongyi's panicked voice came from the loudspeaker, and Qin Yilu took the lead to hide in a building with the few people who were behind.

"The sniper is in position. There are two monsters in the direction of two o'clock in front of him. They are moving so fast that they cannot be seen clearly," said the sweat from the sniper's forehead being blown away by the cold wind.

He focused on moving the scope, always aiming at the two figures.

The speed was too fast to see clearly, Lin Zhongyi's face became extremely ugly, "Which direction are they going?"

"Captain, hide quickly, they are both coming," the sniper shouted through the walkie-talkie, Qin Yilu took out a pistol and held it in his palm.

The two teams, one left and one right, hid separately, and ran upstairs to find cover. From the window on the third floor, Qin Yilu and Lin Zhongyi on the opposite side looked at each other, pointing their guns at the street.

"Roar..." Laifu's forelimbs pressed against the orangutan, and the chimpanzee was pressed so hard by Laifu that two cracks appeared on the ice.

In terms of power gap, Laifu has the upper hand. It is not comparable to these wandering alienated animals outside. They can't alienate well after eating every meal, but Shen Xun nourishes it all day long.

All they ate was alienated animal meat.

Laifu opened his mouth wide and bit the chimpanzee's shoulder, taking a piece of flesh. Laifu swallowed it in one gulp, and the saliva in his mouth dripped onto the chimpanzee's face.

"Captain, do you want to shoot?" The sniper aimed his gun at one of Laifu's eyes. Now that these monsters are rough and fleshy, only the eyes can hurt them a little, and they can also be blind.

Qin Yilu also aimed his gun at Laifu's other eye, waiting for Lin Zhongyi's order.