Chapter 35: The Dog Barking On The Sixteenth Floor

Shen Xun's eyes on Lin Xiangrui for two consecutive times made him vigilant. Chen Cheng weighed in his heart, if Shen Xun had feelings for Lin Xiangrui, he was almost certain that he would be able to defeat Shen Xun.

Shen Xun couldn't ignore Chen Cheng's gaze. She looked at Chen Cheng. His facial features were ordinary, but he looked very honest and strong. He should be exercising regularly.

Shen Xun stood up, she really just thought that Lin Xiangrui was pretty, and had no other thoughts.

The wooden door was gone, so Shen Xun closed the iron door, went back to the room and added some charcoal to the stove, Lai Fu didn't wake up from the noise just now, Shen Xun boiled water and took a shower.

Looking at the time, Shen Xun took out the recliner from the space and placed it by the stove, and he could reach blessings with his hand. The burning stove emitted a warm yellow gleam. Shen Xun picked some fruits and ate them while reading.

After seven o'clock, Laifu woke up. After eating, it walked up to Shen Xun and clapped its paws. Shen Xun picked it up. After looking at each other for a while, Shen Xun found that Laifu's eyelids were drooping and he was faint sleepy.

Eating after waking up, falling asleep after eating, Shen Xun looked at it thoughtfully.

After adding charcoal to the stove, Shen Xun hugged Laifu and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, there were shrill screams, dogs barking, and howling from downstairs. Shen Xun opened his eyes. The temperature in the night was even lower. Shen Xun put on a thermal vest, a fleece sweater, and put the gun Stay behind.

With the clang of the iron door lock, half of the huddled people in the corridor dispersed, and Shen Xun came out of the room.

There were many people standing or lying against the wall in the corridor, like a refugee camp, every time Shen Xun's eyes fell on one place, the people there would try to tighten their bodies.

Shen Xun turned and closed the door, the screams from downstairs continued.

Continued, the woman's howling was especially loud at night, with her hands in her coat, every time Shen Xun took a step, the people in the corridor gave way.

There was no expression on his face. Shen Xun pushed open the wooden door of the corridor, and there was a dark staircase going down. There was no light, and no one could see who it was. Shen Xun took out a mini flashlight, "Excuse me, please."

The corridors, the stairs, and every place where people can step down are crowded with people, and there is a faint smell of excrement. This is only the 21st floor stairwell.

The people who recognized Shen Xun in the dim light all huddled tightly, and the stairs only gave her a place to step down.

Shen Xun went down to the twentieth floor, and there were more people on this floor, huddling together to keep warm. It seemed that she had a bad reputation on the 22nd floor, and no one dared to stay on it.

Shen Xun didn't feel so crowded until he went down to the seventeenth floor, and the woman's howling sound became clearer, mixed with the man's cursing.

The people in the corridor seemed to be used to it, squatting in place without moving, "Ah...", screams came from downstairs.

The people on the sixteenth floor seemed to be frightened and kept going up. Shen Xun stopped in order to avoid being trampled on. After the people came up, Shen Xun lifted his foot and walked down.

There were several people standing in the dark corridor, and Shen Xun scanned them with the flashlight. There were men and women, a dog lay dying on the ground, and a girl lay beside it, not knowing whether it was dead or alive.

The girl's howling in the room of 1601, the blood flowing at the door, and the head at the man's feet.

Shen Xun walked over with a flashlight, knelt down to check the dog's condition, it was a golden retriever, there was no injury on its body, it should have been beaten, and it was still alive.

Shen

Just as Xun raised his hand to turn the golden hair over, the man standing by the door kicked Shen Xun. Shen Xun raised his hand and grabbed the man's foot, "If you don't want it, I can help you unload it." Kacha, the bone broke With a loud sound, the man fell to the ground with his legs crossed and screamed, "Stinky bitch," the people in the corridor reacted and smashed at Shen Xun with a stick.

Shen Xun dodged sideways, a dagger appeared in his hand and slashed towards the man's neck, "You... ho".

The stick in his hand fell off, and the man leaned his back against the wall and covered his neck with his hands, sliding down a little bit, his hands drooping and he lost his breath.

The people behind were red-eyed, and swung the stick in their hands toward the top of Shen Cun's head. After Shen Xun dodged the dagger, he slashed at the man's hand holding the stick. into the heart.

After stabbing several times, Shen Xun withdrew his hand, and the two fell down in a short time. The woman in the corridor was already frightened and crouched down.

The other two stood farther away, holding sticks in their hands, terrified, knelt on the ground and begged for mercy. Only now did they see clearly that this woman was the one on the 22nd floor.

Shen Xun didn't want to meddle in the affairs of the sixteenth floor at first, she came down only when she heard the dog barking, and she wanted to see if the dog's situation was similar to that of Laifu.

If the situation is really similar, then animals may have mutated from now on. They are like the darlings of the earth, and they will always be one step ahead of humans to evolve their bodies and adapt to climate changes.

The woman lying on the ground has also woken up. She witnessed the whole process of Shen Xun's murder, "I beg you, save my sister, please, I can do whatever you want me to do."

The woman knelt in front of Shen Xun, and Shen Xun was still squatting down to check the golden retriever.