Chapter 167 What A Big Game Of Chess

Then you have to clear the gravel from the road.

Taking out the vines to give birth, Shen Xun sat on the vines, and the vines began to grow gradually, stretching towards the sky little by little.

Shen Xun unbuttoned the backpack on his waist, took out a pair of binoculars from the backpack, and followed the vines into the sky.

Shen Xun raised his binoculars and looked into the distance. On the hilltop in the distance, there were a few figures swaying, waving something in their hands.

Big trees fell one after another, and Shen Xun adjusted his binoculars to see more clearly. There were more than a dozen people on the hilltop in the distance.

They were cutting down trees, and half of the trees on the top of the mountain had been cut down. Putting away the binoculars, Shen Xun didn't look any further.

Going back the same way, walking back, one person and one leopard walking in the mountains, seeing the dead tree collapsed aside, Shen Xun raised his hand and put it into the space.

Walking all the way back, Shen Xun picked up a lot of dead tree trunks in the mountains and forests, almost lighting them up with a tinder.

As the sky darkened, Shen Xun looked at the mountain in front of him, as long as he climbed over the mountain, there would be a fortress at the foot of the mountain.

Laifu ran down first, and under the moonlight, a huge white figure jumped over the gap.

The ability was activated, and the green vines wrapped around the wrist stretched out, building a small bridge across the three-meter-wide gap.

Shen Xun lifted his foot and walked up, the vine body was soft.

After last night's shaking, the cracks in the ground seemed to be cracked a lot. Shen Xun looked at the wide cracks under the fortress.

Reinforced the vines spawned last night, opened the door and entered the fortress.

A few days passed by.

Shen Xun stood in front of the fort, urging the vines under the fort. In a few days, the gap under the fort became bigger and bigger.

If this continues, it is estimated that within a month, the fortress will collapse into the ground

.

Calling up Laifu, Shen Xun was about to go out. Today was the day she made an appointment with Zhou Nan.

After several days of groping in the mountains and forests, one person and one leopard also found a way out of the mountain.

Taking out the frozen fruit and eating it, Shen Xun played with the vines on his wrist, which gave birth to tender green sprouts and white flowers.

Its faint fragrance wafted in the air, Shen Xun stopped spawning, and the flowers withered and withered under the sunlight.

Picking off the flowers and putting them in the palm of his hand, Shen Xun squeezed the white flowers into powder and scattered them in the air.

"Oh~", after leaving the forest, Laifu stood by the side of the road.

Shen Xun looked in the direction of the surroundings, and the vines were born to lift into the sky. Standing tall and looking far, Shen Xun took out the binoculars and looked around.

Finally lock in one direction.

"Go over there," riding on Laifu, Shen Xun pointed out a direction for Laifu, and Laifu buried his head forward.

Approaching the familiar hilltop, Laifu walked up to the middle of the mountain with ease, Shen Xun took out a folding stool and sat in the shade to wait for Zhou Nan.

Until noon, Zhou Nan didn't show up. He was a little hungry. Shen Xun took out fried rice from the space and took a few bites with mustard.

"Sister Xun..." Zhou Nan looked at the figure with his back turned to him, and walked over.

Putting the fried rice in his hand into the space, Shen Xun took out a water cup to drink, and Zhou Nan walked over.

Surprisingly, after waiting all morning, Shen Xun thought that Zhou Nan might have died in the earthquake.

"Sister Xun, when did you come?" Zhou Nan sat next to Shen Xun, his leg was injured, and he wasted a lot of time walking along the way.

Shen Xun looked at the tired look on Zhou Nan's face, it was obvious that he hadn't slept well for several days and nights.

Zhou Nan leaned against the tree trunk and took out the

A sweet potato, gobbled it up.

Now the base is full of injured survivors after the earthquake, many of them have been hungry for several days, and he dare not eat in the base at all.

I have been tired and hungry these days, and my body has reached its limit.

Zhou Nan lowered his head and gnawed, his stomach growling all the time, not to mention the faint smell of fried rice in the air.

At one point, Zhou Nan wondered if he was hallucinating from hunger. He really wanted to eat fried rice recently.

After eating the last bite of sweet potato, Zhou Nan patted his chest and swallowed it, only to feel better in his stomach.

Shen Xun sat aside and watched until Zhou Nan finished eating.

"Sister Xun, I saw that person who healed very well," Zhou Nan said with an inexplicable expression on his face.

"His name is Guan Zhimo. The people in the base call him Mr. Guan. He used to be a doctor...".

Is that supernatural power? Zhou Nan recalled what he saw in the tin shed with fascination.

As soon as Guan Zhimo made a move, it was as if a god descended from the mortal world. As long as he still had a breath, he would be able to survive in his hands.

It turned out that he had misread it before. The soldiers who followed Mr. Guan respected Mr. Guan very much.

They all followed him to ensure Mr. Guan's personal safety.

Shen Xun listened quietly, the city b base was really playing a big game of chess.

Taking advantage of the heavy casualties in the earthquake, they chose to push Guan Zhimo out at this time.

I remember that when Zhou Nan mentioned those supernatural beings before, his eyes were full of horror, but now he looks fascinated.

In addition, the supernatural being at the city b base has a rare healing supernatural power.

If at this time the base executives push out the genetic medicine again, they will say that Guan Zhimo was injected with the genetic medicine.