Chapter 159 This Is Not A Base, You Better Be Quiet

"You guys, come with me," the team leader pointed at them, and those whose names were called followed behind the team leader.

"The rest of you, look at him," the team leader looked at He Yang, who fell on the ground and howled, with a cold look in his eyes.

Click, click, after the team leader left, the remaining team members were holding rifles in their hands, and the muzzles of the black holes were all pointed at He Yang, as if they were facing an enemy.

No one dared to slack off, and was firmly prepared to shoot at any time. The team leader led a few people to catch up with the green tree trunk that had slid down the hillside.

This is an important experimental product, there must be no mistakes, and the rope on the trunk is checked for damage.

"You three, carry over there, you two, follow me and carry over here," the team leader bent down first, putting his hands on the tree trunk.

"Come on, let's start, I count and lift up, one, two, three," several people worked together to lift the trunk.

He Yang, who was crying on the ground, didn't cry out for pain, but just lay on the ground without getting up, looking at the rifles in the hands of several people, a sneer appeared on the corner of He Yang's mouth.

"Come down," the team leader shouted to the people on the mountain.

Several people looked at each other, their gazes were on He Yang who was on the ground, "get up," the captain was not there, and none of them dared to approach He Yang.

He Yang got up slowly from the ground, patted the soil stained on his body, "Go," one of them shot He Yang with a gun.

He Yang turned his head and looked at the man with stern eyes, "Look... what are you looking at, let's go," the man was annoyed by He Yang's look, and the gun was shot twice again.

He Yang staggered from being pushed and shoved, and walked forward.

The six people stood at the foot of the mountain and watched the group come down. As they approached, the team leader stepped forward and punched He Yang in the face.

"This is not a base,

I advise you to play it safe." Unexpectedly, the captain would make a move suddenly, and two team members stepped forward to grab the captain who was about to make a move.

"team leader".

To He Yang, this punch was neither painful nor itchy. The tip of his tongue pressed against the side of his face where he was hit by the punch, and He Yang remembered the appearance of the squad leader.

On the way down the mountain, the six people took turns to lift the tree trunk. He Yang was watched by the team leader at all times. Whenever he turned his head, he would meet his eyes.

A few people hurried and hurried, and finally came out of the mountain when it was dark, "You all rest, let him come the next way."

Under the threat of gunpoint, He Yang finally resisted the thick tree trunk, and when he got out of the forest, He Yang looked towards the forest behind him.

...

After washing up, Shen Xun lay on the bed, stroking his stuffed stomach, Shen Xun took out Jianweixiaoshi tablets from the space, and took two tablets, and his stomach felt better.

It should be a relationship of alienation, Laifu eats so much and has nothing to do, now Zhengzi is sleeping soundly next door, snoring for a while.

Getting up and closing the door of the room connected to Laifu, the thunderous snoring stopped, Shen Xun took out the mat and replaced the mat on the bed.

The mat that was replaced smelled of sweat, Shen Xun took it into the space to wash it, and dried it on the branch of the big tree in the center of the fort.

After getting up in the morning, Shen Xun gave birth to more than sixty cabbages in the plantation, all of which were quite big. Shen Xun prepared the marinade and was busy in the yard.

After three days in a row, he made a lot of pickles, six jars of kimchi, and wiping the sweat from his forehead, Shen Xun put a few jars into the space.

A mutated bird had flown into the fort, and Rifle was chasing it around.

After taking a bath in the ice water in the basin, Shen Xun lay on the bed, as if he had forgotten something, but for a while

I can't remember. Simply thinking about it, Shen Xun lay down on the bed and fell asleep, and tomorrow he had to go out to the base in City B.

The air conditioner hummed, and Shen Xun was already fast asleep. Lai Fu lay beside the door, watching Shen Xun who was asleep, and closed his eyes.

After steaming the dumplings in the morning, Shen Xun ate more than twenty, packed them up and was ready to go out.

Riding on Laifu's back, Shen Xun opened the water glass and added half a glass of fruit ice to it. After the ice melted, he could still eat some fruit.

Laifu walked slowly, like walking in the forest, Shen Xun took out a spoon to scoop up the pulp at the bottom of the cup, and drank several sips of ice water with a straw in his mouth.

The sweat on his body didn't stop so much, Shen Xun patted Fu's neck lightly, "Go," Lai Fu started to run.

Within three hours, Laifu took Shen Xun out of the forest, and there were many vehicles on the trail, some of them went on missions and some went back to the base.

"Let's go over there," Shen Xun pointed to the hilltop not far away, which was the previous exchange point.

Lai Fu quickly went up the mountain with a groan, and slid down Lai Fu's back. Shen Xun found a place with some shade on the mountainside and sat down.

Zhou Nan is so smart, he should know that he is waiting for him here. Shen Xun took out the folding stool and rested with his back against the tree trunk.

Originally, I wanted to find a stone, but the stone was baked by the high temperature and it was hard to get down.

Zhou Nan didn't come until almost noon.

Not seeing Shen Xun's figure, Zhou Nan found a place on the mountainside to sit and wait.

Before sitting down, there was a sound behind him. Zhou Nan looked back, and Shen Xun was pushing away the weeds on both sides, "Sister Xun, when did you come?"

Zhou Nan straightened up and took the initiative to push away the weeds at this end, and Shen Xun walked out from inside, "Sister Xun, why didn't I see you just now."