Chapter 179

Men like them do the dirty and heavy work, but the women only do the easy ones.

It was so painful for them to lift these gravels that they couldn't straighten their backs, yet these women still had the strength to fight.

They are all out to do missions, so why is there such a distinction?

Several people anxiously followed behind the two soldiers, "The one over there, and you, come here too."

A few people followed the soldier's gaze and turned around, and found that they were not the woman who was arguing with them just now, but Shen Xun who was brandishing a shovel.

Shen Xun put down the shovel in his hand and met the man's gaze, "It's you, someone saw it just now and said you are in the same group, come with me."

At this moment, the shovel waving in Shen Xun's hand, in the eyes of the man, was just a show.

Pressing the tip of his tongue against the back molars, Shen Xun paused to put down the shovel in his hand, and followed the pace of several people.

The five looked at Shen Xun with apologetic eyes. The little girl was indeed wronged. She didn't say a word, and they were all implicated by them.

"Wait, why didn't you invite her to join us?" Several people looked back suspiciously.

The woman who had quarreled with them was standing there with her arms crossed, looking at them provocatively.

"She's from Team Silver Moon, you can compare with her," before the two soldiers could speak, a man had already walked over and taunted.

The man was wearing the logo of Agni Base, and his whole body was very clean without any dust. He was obviously a member of a certain team.

Hearing the man introduce himself to them, the expression on the woman's face became even more proud.

Also a woman, she joined the powerful Silver Moon team, but they only

If you can move stones here, you can make a judgment. When the man revealed the woman's identity, several people were silent.

Shen Xun stood at the back, and the time passed by, she was almost impatient.

The two soldiers said at the right time, "Let's go," and several people followed behind the two soldiers in silence.

After looking around, I finally arranged a few people in the Yunshi area. Considering that they are all women, they can work together as a pair.

Using a bucket cart to pull stones, Shen Xun was assigned to the group of women who talked the most, and the women kept talking to Shen Xun at the beginning.

But after talking for a long time, Shen Xun didn't even reply to her, the woman felt bored and closed her mouth.

The few people were scattered, and soon forgot the previous acquaintance, even when they met in the bucket truck, they didn't even nod.

Apart from eating and drinking during daily training, Shen Xun had never done such a thing before.

"Has your strength always been this great?" The woman looked at Shen Xun's hands in surprise. The cart was about to overturn several times before.

Seeing that the little girl stretched out her hand, there was nothing wrong with it, she almost thought that she was dazzled.

And when the two of them moved the stone just now, although her hand kept lifting the stone.

But the stone always gave her the feeling that it was a tofu project, and it didn't weigh much.

Once or twice is okay, but things happened a lot, and she also felt the clues, this little girl's hands are really strong.

A rock that took two men to lift, she lifted it by herself, without taking a breath.

Hearing the woman's words, Shen Xun's hand loosened a lot, and the woman felt the weight of the stone in her hand immediately.

woman drum

With a deep breath, his face turned red.

Shen Xun imitated the woman's effort, and the two worked together to load the stones into the cart. Near noon, four soldiers shouted at the gathering place with their trumpets. They were too far away to hear clearly, but word of mouth was passed on among the survivors.

It probably meant to rest on the spot for an hour and a half. Shen Xun found a corner with few people, opened his backpack, searched for a water glass, and secretly put ice cubes in it.

Taking out the box containing the rice balls, the physical energy consumption was quite large all morning, and the appetite increased a lot.

After eating the rice balls in the box, he put the box into his backpack and put it into the space, and Shen Xun ate two more pancakes.

The noon sun was extremely hot, and the military set up a huge sunshade tent on the assembly ground, and many survivors hid inside.

Before getting close to the sunshade tent, Shen Xun could feel the heat coming from inside, as well as the strong smell.

Finding a corner where no one was around, Shen Xun sat in the shadow, and took out a medicinal solution for relieving heat from the space, with a strong smell of traditional Chinese medicine.

After one sip, the taste lingered in the nose for a long time. After moving all morning, they didn't let these survivors take a break.

Treating them like coolies and facing the scorching sun, if she didn't take some medicine, she might not be able to bear it with such a strong physique after a busy afternoon.

The medicine bottle was put into the space casually, Shen Xun leaned back, leaned against the stone wall behind him, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Several military personnel patrolled the vicinity with guns in hand.

Seeing that these survivors had almost rested, they began to urge them.

Some impassioned remarks gave the drowsy survivors a boost. They gradually put away their fatigue and resumed their work with the tools at hand.