What The Alpha Says *Removed*

Apologies my little potatoes, for those reading for the first time and those re-reading for the nth time. This part and parts following this chapter have been removed due to the fact this book is being published.

Now I've gotten quite a lot of slack recently over this. Which to be honest is surprising. Some of you feel like I am being mean or don't understand why the book can't remain up or think it's okay to say rude things to me. So let me address this:

1. I've left up over half of the book. 70% of it to be honest. I left up as much as I was physically able to because I love you guys that much. Being rude doesn't makes me question whether or not I should share my stories in the future. I signed a contract guys...legally I can't do certain things. 

(I am not going to buy a book that I've read over half of. That's stupid.) That's totally fine but just know that this is the first draft of the book. I've rewritten the book three times now, so I can tell you right now the version that is being published will be completely different that what you've read. 

2. Personally, I wouldn't buy a book that I could read somewhere else for free. I understand some of you don't have the money. Or Amazon or what have you. I am sorry for that. I truly am. I know how that feels. But in my defense Wattpad author's have to make a living as well. I am trying to make a career from my writing.  Please don't punish me because I am following my dreams. That's not a very fair thing to do. 

I hope in hearing my side you might find some understanding an calm down a little. Know that I'm not trying to be cruel. I still have many free books up on this website and more coming. 

But acting this way doesn't make me want to do that. I spend hours of my time, trying to create awesome content you guys will enjoy and can enjoy for free. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that you guys be a little kinder and more understanding. 

* * * * *

You will be able to find the book in it's complete and edited form on Amazon for the paperback or kindle version on the 11th of Decemeber, 2016. (Can you guys say early Christmas gift?!)

I thank you all for supporting me thus far, without all of you this might never have happened. This is a moment I've always dreamed of but never imagined would actually happen. I hope you can understand that If I could I would leave up every chapter for you to read but that just isn't possible at this time.

Please skip ahead to the full announcement, there is some really exciting information and fun things that will be happening. Things I did specially for all of you guys *Wiggles eyebrows*