FAQ for the Inquiring Minds

Hey guys so obviously this story is complete and I'm so thankful for all the wonderful support that it's gotten :) 

But it seems like some of you guys have had questions so instead of having to repeat myself over and over I decided I would answer them in a more concise way. 

So without further ado--

How could Scarlett be a Luna without being mated to an Alpha?

This was purely my interpretation as the author. I wanted it be a work that was based on the power of the wolf within not necessarily always the family you came from. So while yes Scarlett might have never lead a pack as a luna if didn't mate an alpha--her wolf would still have had the strength and prowess of one. Which is what I was trying to say during the transition between her rejection from David and her second chance mating to Noah. Look at Jane as an example--she doesn't come off as a particularly loud and in your face person but she is mated to Dane the beta. This means that her wolf is strong and powerful, deserving of that position. 

Why didn't Scarlett Mind link after she was captured?

Well as the author I tried to think logically about this while I was writing. In the end I couldn't justify writing it in. For several reasons. First, they would have already known that the rogues kidnapped her. Second, Scarlett had no idea where she was--when she woke up she was in a cell. So it's not as though she could impart some unknown wisdom about her whereabouts. So it seemed pointless to have them communicate in that way--Noah would know she was alive through the mark and that is honestly what was most important to him. Scarlett knew Noah would come for her and so that was most important to her. Nothing needed to be said because it was already known. 

Why was Noah such an ass all the time?

Noah was and is a complex character. He is not an ass to be an ass like other arrogant characters you find in other werewolf books. He was raised as a rogue from a very birth and though that part of his life is shrouded in mystery as I intended from the other rogue characters I am sure you can make assumptions to his character before he his reformation. His first mate was kidnapped by his psycho brother and tortured until she turned rogue--which lead to Noah killing her. While I am not trying to justify all of his words or actions. I think if you truly looked back you might see him in a slightly different light. 

So far those are the most asked questions but if there is anything else you guys are curious about, maybe I left something out or was vague about something go ahead and leave me a comment on this chapter with your question and I'll post another one of these with more answers. 

If you haven't checked out the spin off 'The Alpha Instinct' you should! I promise you won't be disappointed :)