#2 - How It Started

My name is Allie Woods and I live and New York City. I'm 23 years old and also very successful lawyer. I have long brown hair, blue eyes, and beautiful tan skin. I live alone with my dog, Ace, in a very fancy apartment. I was just leaving work for the day on a Friday night when someone started calling my name. 

"Allie! Miss Woods, wait!" Someone behind me said. I turned around and saw my boss. 

"Oh hey, what do you need?" I said back to him. 

"Nothing much I just forgot to tell you on Monday, you are gonna get a new partner. I don't remember his last name but his first name is Mike." My boss said. 

"Ok thank you for telling me! Now I'm got to get going so see you Monday!" I said as I waved my boss goodbye.

Since it was a Friday night my best friend Maddy and I were gonna go party! When I got to my apartment I changed into a short, sparkly, slim tight dress. I could not wait to get partying, I need to loosen up and take my mind off of things. Maddy said she would be at my apartment in about 5 minutes, so I touched up my make out as I waited for her to get here. She got at my apartment at 9:35 and we left went she go here. 

"Damn this party looks crazy!" Maddy said as we started walking into the club. 

"Hell yeah it does!" I said right back to her. "Lets go get drinks, ok?" I then said. 

She nodded her head and then we got some shots. After a couple of shots, Maddy got a drink and then went out to the dance floor. I laughed and stayed at the bar and watched her. Then some very tall guy came and took a seat right next to me. 

"What is a beautiful youth lady doing here all alone?" The guy said to me as he looked me up and down. He looked like he was undressing me with his eyes. 

Holy shit, his was god damn handsome! Oh and don't start about his deep voice. 

"Um, I'm not here alone actually, my friend is now is on the dance floor." I said back to him. 

"What is your name? Mine is Mike Adler" He then said. 

"Mine is Allie Woods", I said back. 

"Nice you meet you Allie, and where is boyfriend honey?" He said smirking. 

I laughed and then said, "I don't have one". 

He smiled and said, "Oh honey, I could changed that". 

I smirked and slowly got out of my chair. I ran my hand across his leg and then went out to the dance floor smiling at him. 

Mike took the last sip of his drink and then when out to the dance floor too.

 I was moving my hips to the music and Mike came behind me and put his hands around my waist. 

He moved his body closer so me and started giving me kisses on my neck. 

Then I spinned around and put my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes. 

He then gave me a sweet and calm kiss.

 I kissed him back and that was the start of my night. 

The kiss got stronger and ended up being a heavy make out. We when to the bathroom and then later to his house. I was so drunk, so it just made our make out session more intense. And this was my biggest mistake in life and you will found out why.