#4 - The Date

After Tuesday which was just getting evidence, it was Wednesday. We did more work getting evidence and today we went to the lady's apartment. The lady that we are trying to help, that had a car crash with her ex-boyfriend. 

"Ok I think that all we need". I said to Mike as we were looking around the apartment. 

"Yeah, lets get going then". He said back. 

Back that the office it was about 6:20pm, I put my stuff away in my office and then we could leave for the day. At 8pm, Mike was gonna pick me up for your first date. I had no idea where he was gonna take me. Back at my apartment I put on a tight black dress with a white blazer and white boots. He was right on time when he picked me up. 

"You look beautiful as always". He said at the door of my apartment. 

"You look good too". I said smiling as I took his hand. 

We walked out and then he took me to a fancy restaurant called La Grenouille. Wow it was so fancy and it smelled so good in there! And Mike was a gentlemen, he was just perfect. We got amazing food and such good drinks. We talked about a lot of things like: our family, our dreams, our favorite things to do, and more. I never wanted this date to end, it was going so good. I was falling hard for this guy too. After the date he took me back room and walked in to my apartment room. 

"I had a amazing day, thank you Mike." I said smiling at him.

"I did too". Then he gave a sweet kiss and starting walking away from my apartment door.