#5 - The Hot Client

The next morning, it was Thursday. Today the client that was in the car crash was gonna come meet with me and Mike. Her name was Ava Cash. I was looking at papers about her when Mike came in. 

"Good morning". He said as he came up to m

"Morning". I said back.

"I have to ask you something, it not really the best time but I have to ask you". I said to me.

I looked up from my papers and then said, "Yeah, go ahead". 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling with hope. 

"Yes Mike, I will". Then I got up and gave him a kiss. Then we heard the door fly open and we stopped kissing. 

"Hello baes, I'm here". Said Ava Cash. She then looked both Mike and I up and down. "Damn! You both are fine but damn what is your name?" Ava said as she walked up to Mike and ran her hand down his chest. 

Mike smirk and said, "Mike Adler, but it's Mr. Adler to you". 

Ava smiled and said, "Ava Adler, I like the sound of that". She winked at him and then sat down in a chair. 

What the hell? I don't like this girl off the bat. Not just because is flirting with my boyfriend, but because she looked like a slut. She was very pretty though, she was way more pretty than me. Me and Mike then took a seat too. 

"Ok so-" I started to say but then Ava interrupted me. 

"Let Mr. Adler do the talking, I like this deep voice". Ava said smiled at him. 

"What the hell", I said said under my breath. Mike looked at me and then looked back at Ava. I gave her a dirty look and crossed my arms.

"Go ahead Mike, we do not have all day". I said as looked at Ava. 

She smiled and Mike said, "Ok so, can you tell use how you and your ex-boyfriend broke up and then how the crash went?" 

"Yes sir". She said smiling at me. What was her problem? Nah, this girl is done. 

I took Mike's hand and said, "Hey bae, can you get my water? It's in my bag." As he got up to go get it and was smiling because knew that he was mine. I could tell that she did not like that. Mike gave me my water and sat back down.

"Ok, Ava you can start now". Mike said. 

"My ex-boyfriend, Jack, broke up with me because he thought I was cheating on him. I swear I was not. He was a bad boyfriend and I gonna break up with him but I loved him. I hated that to thinks had I was cheating! He was a rude and over protecting." She said.

This sounded off, like she was leaving out details. 

"So now about the crash. I think he was so mad not he broke up with me, because I'm so hot and he hated to see me single! So I think he was stalking me too. A day before the crash he came to my apartment and to tell me he was sorry but he saw me with a different guy and got mad. So that's why he crashed into me." Ava said. 

Yeah, I did not believe her at all.

"Ok well thank you for your time but our meeting is done now". I said to her.

"Great!" She then got up and gave Mike a paper, then winked at him and left. 

"What does the paper say?" I said to Mike.

"It's her number, but don't worry I'm not gonna text her". Mike said back. The weird thing is, he put it in this pocket and not the trash. 

"I don't believe what she said". I said to Mike as I was packing up. 

"I do". He said giving me a look. 

"It sounded fake but I need a nap so maybe it will all add up tomorrow when I think more about it". I said as I picked up my bag.

"Ok then, see you tomorrow". Mike said and came up to me and gave me a kiss.