#6 - Not Again

On Friday Ava came back again. She was not help, she just talked to Mike the whole time. And the funny thing is Mike was talking and laughing with her too. I was just sitting there the whole time looking at papers and trying to add all of this up. I was thinking all night about this and I was super tired. 

"Haha! Mike so funny!" Ava said. She then stopped laughing and looked at me. "I forgot you where even here Allie". 

"Maybe because you too are just talking and not working". I said.

"It's not my job". She said laughing. 

"But it is Mike's". I said as I picked up my papers and left the meeting room. I hated her so much. I went to my office and finish my work there. I wish I had help, but Mike was to busy with Ava. Because I could not add this up I am gonna go to Ava's ex-boyfriends apartment to get details from him. I wanted to know what he was gonna say about the break up and the crash. But I did not know where he lived so I was gonna have to ask Ava. I walked out of my office and back to the meeting room. When I went in there Ava had to hands all over Mike. 

"First, get your hands off my boyfriend". I said looking at her. 

She rolled her eyes and then said, "Why are you back?" 

"Where does your ex-boyfriend live and what's his apartment number?" I said. 

"Why the hell do you wanna know that?!" She said. 

"God, I don't want your dumb ex-boyfriend, so chill out. And I need to ask him questions". I said.

"No, I'm not telling you!" She said. 

"Mike, help me out!" I said looking at him. He just looked at the floor and did not help. 

"Are you scared I'm gonna find something out?" I said to Ava.

"NO! He is gonna lie to you!" Ava screamed. 

"I'll take my chances and I'll ask my boss for his apartment." Then I left.