#8 - She's Not Innocent

Monday was the day at court. I walked in ready to win this crap. Then I sat down next to Mike and Ava. 

"Ok, everyone! Is court will now begin!" Said the Judge. 

"Your Honor, I would like to change my team. When I was working with Ava Cash, her story did not add up but Jacks did so I now wanna work with him." I said. 

"WHAT-" Ava yelled. 

"Ok then" The judge said as I walked over to Jack smiling at Ava. I took a seat next to Jack and then Ava started talking. She talked about her side of the story and then Jack said his side. 

"Did was not your sister!" Ava yelled to Jack. 

"Order!" The judge yelled to Ava. 

"Sorry your honor". Ava said 

"Wait, you just emitted that you were  his apartment went you said he came to your". The judge then said. 

"Oh shit". Ava said. 

I laughed and then showed the judge more evidence. Mike was holding Ava's hand the whole time but I trying to move past that. Mike was saying some after but he did not good for Ava. 

"Ok I have made my decision" The judge then said. 

"Ava Cash you will have to pay Jack Will 50k for the crash and for stalking. Now this court is done!" The judge said. Ava started crying and Mike hugged her. What the hell? Why would he hug her she is crazy!

"It's ok bae." He then said. Shit- did he just say "bae"? To Ava?! I starting cleaning up and then said goodbye to Jack. Crying my way out of that court.