Chapter Twenty two.

~Somi's POV~

I think I'm getting acquainted with the attention that comes with Adams.

"It suits you, perfectly." He said earlier about my long bodycon, neon coloured dress when we walked through the airport, of course hand-in-hand. The night at his penthouse was uneventful. Adams is very chivalrous obviously and honest to God, if anyone is going to lose their composure again, it doesn't seem like it is going to be him.

He's a tease alright, but it's like he could see me naked now and not make a move if I don't invite him.

The flight was smooth too, the air hostess, Angela, for a change didn't treat me like a cheap girl hanging around a rich guy for his money. An absolutely stunning dark skinned lady herself, inarguably one of the most beautiful, exotic looking girls I have ever seen. She made sure I felt every inch as special as she thought I was. When we got talking, she told me she was a one-time beauty queen at the MBGN pageant in 2018. There wasn't a doubt in my mind because she looked and acted the part.

At the resort, the staff handled us like VIPs, we were, I just didn't remember. Adams was also going to pay for double rooms for my comfort but I convinced him that one was good enough.

"I trust myself." I said, then. "You have to trust me."

But of course, when I went into the bathroom for a shower and walked out to meet him in his sweatpants and shirtless sighting some tiny tattoos on his muscle area and chest, I thought I felt he was perfect before, but suddenly, he was IT and I wanted IT so I knew I was going to be the problem. I had put my faith in the wrong person and so, I lost it for a few minutes.

I walked over to where he was and pressed myself against him feeling his dick grow hard had me encouraged and I tiptoed to kiss him, his lips met mine halfway and followed in a gentle frenzy, until my hands began to roam all over him like I was starved. He held my waist tightly, I briefly disengaged from the kiss as I was tugging at his hands to touch me everywhere too. He hugged me tight, placing my head on his chest, so I'd calm down and think of what I was about to do.

I looked up at him, embarrassed.

"Baby." He sat me down at the edge of the bed. Looking strained like someone punched him in the gut, I know it's the resistance punching him and it's my fault.

Hoe. Sarima will be so disappointed.

"You're probably not thinking straight now and I'm not going to sleep with you until I am sure you're absolutely ready." He continued. "I don't want you to regret anything."

The truth is that I really am not ready.

He's right.

My head needs to be clear for the longest at least. He hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend, neither has he told me he loves me yet. So, I sat humbly and listened to him talk sense into my head. When he finished, I didn't say anything.

"I'll get a different room." He said, picking up his hoodie and throwing it on. Grabbing his wallet and his small travel bag. He smiled at me who was now gripping the robe I had on tightly together as if I didn't just attempt what I attempted.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as he walked out.

"Don't be, Somi. Get ready." He said.

So, I'm here now, and a few minutes later, we are going to have breakfast by the ocean. I picked out the short beach romper and paired it with flowery flip flops. I'm about to face him after my little display and my remorse hasn't washed over yet.

I wonder how he coped.

Somi, you have to relax o. Use this head of yours.

"Babe?" It's him. His voice is fresh again. "You can come out, don't worry. I won't shout." He said, snickering.