Episode 10

Punguzhali Pov:

I looked back, there he stood.

"Thiraviam you don't know what they actually did. This woman who is so called your wife actually a barren." his mom said.

He looks at me.

"We were asking her to get out of the house. And also asking her to sign the divorce papers which we will be sending soon to her."

He walks towards me and stood beside me.

And grabbed the bag from my hand.

"When one didn't did any mistake he/she shouldnt be crying. Haven't you read about it?" he asks me.

I didn't replied anything.

He just wiped my tears.

I looked at him.

"Thiraviam what are you doing with her?. Leave her, ask her to leave the hou...." his mom started.

"She will not be going anywhere." this time he said.

"Thiraviam she is not suitable for you. Besides they all are lied..."

He cut her off.

"She told me everything about her syndrome. Am aware of everything." he shouts.

"But why thiraviam?. Why did you married her then?. What..."

"Mom, I prefer speaking in private instead of speaking in front of all the people about our family issues." he says.

"But mapilai, we were just telling for your goodness." my dad's sister again started.

"Oh really, thank you so much for your concern. I will handle my family matter well, so please will you get out of my home?" he smilingly asked her.

She looked shocked at him.

"What she has done to you thiraviam?. Why are you supporting her?." his side relative asked him.

"Aunty, I think uncle must waiting in home. So will you please...." he trailed off.

"I think I clarified everyone." he shouts this time which made everyone to leave the house.

My parents are all there.

"We can't have here as the daughter in law." his mom started.

He sighed.

"Look mom, she explained everything about her syndrome to me beforehand. Even she doesn't knows that you guys don't know about it. I knew it, upon knowing only I accepted for this marriage."

"Thiraviam are you out of your mind or what?. She is nothing but a barren wom..."

"Stop calling her like with that name. She has a name so call her as punguzhali or Mrs. Thiraviam. That's it." he shouts back at her.

I looked at him.

Why?

Why he is supporting me?

Even he didn't leaved his hold on my hand.

I looked at mumma, who is smiling with her tears.

"Thiraviam, we wanted you to have a good life. We won't allow you to have her as your wife. She can't even sati... S.. Satisfy your needs." his mom said.

I looked away.

"Mom will you stop speaking about my private matters in open?. Did I ever said anything about my wife?. No right. You wanted me to married, and now am married that's it."