Episode 16

Punguzhali Pov:

"Thanks" I heard him.

"I told you right I will be a good friend" i told him like he said to me on that day.

"You are. " he says while walking inside the bathroom.

"Lets sleep. " i says once he back from bathroom.

"Good night"he says.

" Practically its morning. "i says to him mentioning its 4 am in morning now.

He nods at me.

"Am sorry i ruined your sleep.. "he says.

" I thought friends would help in need." i told to him by turning towards his side.

He smiled at me.

And then he turned away from me.

I kept looking at his back before sleeping.

                     __________

" Dont get me wrong for asking this question. " swapna asked me while we both having our lunch.

"What is it?" i asked her.

"You are loving thiraviam right?" she asks me.

I stopped eating and looked at her.

"W.. What are you s.....s saying?" i asks her.

"Why a... Are you aksi.. asking like that?"

"I dont love him. " i told to her.

I shouldnt be. And i dont love him right. I know mtself. I know i know i wont fall for him.

"Dont lie kuzhali. "

"Wh.. Why am going to lie?"

"Your eyes tells me everything kuzhali. The way its getting life as soon as your eyes spots thiraviam." she says.

"wh.. What are saying?... We are a good friends thats it."

"But kuzhali, you are his wife. "

"Yes. Because we both dont wanted to get married, that is the choice which made us both to get us tied in the name of marriage. But acrually we dont meant for a married couple, but as a friends. He will not see me other than a good friend thats it. "

"What about you kuzhali?" she asks me.

"What about me?"

"Leave about him and his choices. Am asking about your feelings. I know about him, who is still loving his late wife from watever you shared with me. But whereas you dont have any such scenarios, he is your first husband."

"Only on papers we were a married couple thats it swapna. For him its his late wife. He clearly mentioned that. And even i ain't waiting for his love, becuase am not loving him."

She kept looking at me.

"Kuzhali, just dont lie to yourself. You are just convincing yourself." she says.

"Am not convincing anyone including myself." i told to her.

"To this world am nothing but a woman in name thats..."

"Stop this bullshit, kuzhali. I will slap you for sure. Your syndrome is treatable. You can undergoes a operation, vaginal diation or vaginal creatpn and also if you want you can undergoes the uterine transplant. So just dont give me that shit again.."

"But even saying that no one married me right?. So it means once a defective piece would be always...."

"Stop there kuzhali, stop your bullshit. Those peoples are nothing but a illiterate ones, to them they just wanted to marry off their son to some random girl, and they except her to be happy with him and then they expect her to get conceive in just two months and then they want to gave a  grandson or grand daughter. After 1 or 2 year they again wanted one more baby. Thats it. The terrible thing is even the educated people too sometimes tries to ask the couple reagrding the pregnancy, i dont know what they asctually gonna do with that. Here there are lot of couples wont be able to conceive immediately, but those will be revealed only later. And in your case it is reverse, and it is actually having a treatment too. Its upon you whether you want to undegoe those because its your body. " she shouts at me.