Episode 21

***Alert: a boring chapter ahead with 3k plus words. Its a third update in a row, so please do read before two chapters❤️***

 Its a third update in a row, so please do read before two chapters❤️***

Punguzhali Pov:

"It all feels like a pure dream thiraviam." i says to him while playing with his shirt button where we both were lying on the bed, and i was on him.

"But its not Kuzhal"

I smiled.

"You sure right you love me right?" i asks him again.

"Am" he says while kissing my palm.

"How and when you st... S. Started to love me?. Am not getting it." i asks him.

He smiled.

"I dont know maybe i would have started to love you, when i seen you licking the chocolate syrup on your fingers. Maybe be i woukd have started loving you, after seeing your childish behaviour. Why not maybe after spending time with you might be." he says.

I sits on the bed.

" Tell me clearly. "i asks him.

" Am not getting it, you are not speaking with me for almost 3 weeks, and now you are saying you are loving me suddenly. I think you are not loving me, you are just saying you are loving me because you dont want to hurt me right? "i asks him whereas my tears were started to roll down my cheels.

He laughed and wiped my tears.

" No kuzhal. Am loving you " he says and again pecked my lips.

" Then tell me the truth. You was hell bound to not love right other than shreya. Then how comes you accepted me?"

"Tell me. My head is spinning. Please tell me."

He smiled.

"Please"

"Okay i will tell you or else you will not even allow me to cuddle with you. " he says while making me to lie on his chest who is now sitting on the bed.

I looked at his face.

"The moment whne you opened up your love. I really felt you betrayed me since our married happened on the basis of your hatred aboit the marraige. But after a year you changed your mind."

"I was devasted on yoir love. If only you didnt loved means it would be like any other days you and me would have spent our days with our endless talks with our friendship. But unluckily it was not like that, as you started to looked me in different way."

" I couldnt able to see you, your cries yoir pleadings everything started to hate myself. Thats why i stopped meeting you. "

"I thought it woukd be better if we both stopped talking meting forever, but 1 week before i happened to meet a old man when i was sitting on the park...."