GRIEF & RAGE

Louis pov:-

I smirk, looking right at the knight's covered face and spit down on the ground.

Hensley was about to make a move towards me, when he suddenly had a dagger on his neck positioned to slash it on my signal. Before the knight could get over the shock I throw my dagger at his hand, his sword falling from his grip and hitting the ground. 

I then stand up and pull him down from his horse, holding him in a chokehold I scream out to the crowd of soldiers "Call your king. Tell him to surrender either his kingdom or to see his daughter get fucked right in the middle of a battlefield."  

"Keep your tongue in control prince, or it will be cut out", Hensley shouts at me.

I ignore him completely as I make the knight kneel in front of me and remove the helmet. I smile at the look on the princess'  perfectly oval face, with creamy white skin and ice blue eyes that look cold, like when ice gets so cold that it burns, she stares at me with all the hate she can muster with her raven black hair flaying with the wind, and then I turn around when I hear Ashleigh's horse coming up behind me. 

"Well what have you decided old man?" I ask the white bearded Ashleigh, who despite his age still justifies his sword and armour in battle field.

"Will you sacrifice your kingdom or your daughter?" I ask again.

The daughter in question must have tried something because I hear commotion behind me and when I turn to see, she is standing and being held back by my men. As she tries to claw at me from her position, she reminds me of a really ferocious cat, and a small laugh leaves me as the next thing she does is hiss like an angry cat.

"Let her go Louis." Ashleigh says, addressing me by my first name.

"Why don't you try with more manners and a please? huh?" I say, letting venom seep into my words.

He lowers his sword down towards me from his place on the horse and says in a warning tone, "Let the princess go Louis, I won't give another warning".

I smile up at him and turn towards the princess, "Make sure she watches." I tell my soldiers, who in response hold her jaw with a forceful grip. When I turn, the hidden dagger at my waist leaves my hand with such speed and force that it lodges in Ashleigh's throat upto the hilt, the dagger's tip tearing the flesh and peeking through his neck's back.

A painful gurgling sound leaves his mouth before he falls down from his horse and his body thuds on the ground. A loud and painful scream sounds from behind me as the princess falls down to her knees, tears streaming down her cheeks.

I take two steps towards her and grip her chin to make her face me, I smirk looking down at her tearful eyes when she spits on my face, forcing me to close my eyes for a split second in which she manages to get up and run towards her father's corpse.

I pull her back with her hair just as she was about to reach him, I apply unnecessary force on pulling her hair and turn her towards me. The slap I give her resounds through the air and I see  Kirigan struggle, trying to hold Hensley in place, a stream of blood running down from where he's pricking the dagger in Hensley's neck.

I laugh maniacally, looking up at the sky. As the king of enemy army lies dead at my feet and one by one his soldiers put down their weapon and fall down to their knees. 

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Leala's pov:-

I lost.

The thought repeats itself in my head as I sit with shackles around my wrists in a darkened room of my own castle.