MEMORIES & MOMENTS

"I will show you all that you've lost Leala" Maiara says.

We are at the forest of Reveigh and I am 7 years old, holding on to my mother's hand because I am scared of the vibrations I'm feeling all around me. 

She runs a hand down my hair and smiles down at me, but I can see the worry in her eyes.

Hensley suddenly shifts behind us, his whole body tenses as a woman comes out from behind the trees, she's pretty with blue eyes and white hair and her face is beautiful, just like mother, I think to myself. 

"Maiara," Mother says, she sounds as if she's crying.

"I wish I could say it was nice to see you sister." The woman says.

"I understand how you must be feeling sister, but-' Mother speaks;

"It is no longer about you and me sister, it doesn't matter how we feel about things." The pretty woman interrupts mother.

"It's about Leala and that is why I'm here sister," Mother says.

"I know why you're here Achlys, but you know there is nothing that can be done."

"But there has to be something" Mother says desperately.

"The time will come, and you can not stop what will come with it. Your best option is to prepare her for what is to happen."

She bends down to touch my face and Hensley takes half a step forward as if he's afraid she'll hurt me, but she just touches my cheek softly, just like mother does.

"The time will come." She repeats herself, but this time it echoes back in a silent tone that makes me shiver.

"Then I will change the flow of time. I will do whatever it takes to save my girls from that fate." Mother says as she puts one hand on her big tummy, she was pregnant.

It means she had a baby in her tummy that will come out soon, how that happens I didn't know, but I was excited to be a big sister. Father said I was perfectly capable of becoming a big sister, he also said that the baby will be a girl just like me.

"You sister, will sadly be the reason itself." The lady says.

"What do you mean?" Mother asks.

"You Achlys, will be the reason that everything will fall apart and fall into place at the same time." The white haired woman says.

Mother takes in a sudden breath, she just holds my hand tighter and turns away from the woman, but before we start walking;

"I wish for you to know that this isn't what I wanted. I love you more than life Achlys, I always have and always will. And I do know that you will always love Adrien, I understand the reasons you chose him over me and I respect your decision. But you haven't lost your sister, I'm still here, where I've always been. I'm still your home and I really, really wish that I could do something but there is nothing I can, there is no one who can help these girls. They've been born for a purpose greater than life. And they will have to fulfil the promise of fate." The pretty lady says.

"If it is the promise of fate then I will change that, because today when I came here to see you sister, I chose my girls over Adrien. He might be the love of my life but my girls are my life and I will not let anyone take them away from me, not even the fates." Mother says with her back still towards the woman.

And then we walk away.

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

The next scene starts to play, I'm around 9 and we are standing at the edge of the forest of Reveigh, but it isn't Casmere, no, it's a different place, it's darker and colder.