02.

ariana wasn't the type to sit on the passenger seat

ariana wasn't the type to sit on the passenger seat. she always felt more comfortable with the wheel in one hand, the other one working the stick. that's where she felt the most alive, at peace. the faster the car went, the faster her heartbeat quickened. of course, its wasn't all about speed. it was about feeling the car, hearing every single sound it made. the agility, how sharp could it take the turns? she loved every aspect of it.

regardless, when you are driving with han lue you don't really get a choice. he's always going to drive.

that didn't really matter to the girl as long as they arrived wherever they needed to be.

ariana stepped out of the car, fixing her hair before closing the door. before she could go over to han, takashi got to her first.

-"ari, i didn't take you for the passanger princess. if not i would have given you a ride." takashi said. embrancing ariana in a small hug, her hands around his stomach.

-"you know i'm not dk. i'm working a new on a new design for my car, it's not ready yet. besides, he likes to drive me around." ariana said while looking at han, who had approached them. he didn't say anything, just gave takashi a smirk. they didn't waste time before starting a conversation of their own.

she recognized the car that pulled into the building, the blue and black gradiant paint that neela and ariana had worked on themselves. she walked over to her, just in time to hear the conversation.

-"hear that? it's still not right for the way i drive." neela said, expecting some sort of answer from the girl in front of her.

-"they way you drive is wrong." the girl showed her the computer, justifying her point. a computer can't tell you everything about a car. it takes a driver to do that.

-"you don't need a computer to tell her about her throttle response. besides, you don't look like you know much about driving. am i wrong?" ariana said. neela gave ariana a smile, backing up her statement.

-"okay. then we're done here." the girl and the boy left.

-"i told you, you should have just brought it to the garage yesterday." ariana said turning to face her.

-"i forgot, i'll bring it tomorrrow." before ariana could respond, the new guy caught her eye. she didn't see him as the drifting type, they definitely don't do that in alabama. ariana nodded at sean, signaling to neela that he was approaching them.

-"hi, cowboy. didn't expect to see you here." ariana said.

-"i can say the same thing about you, ari." he replied smiling at her.

she contemplated staying before leaving but figured she'd leave them alone, before someone grabbed her by the arm. the guy turned her around, making her give him all of her attention.

-"when are you going to let me give you a ride, ari? maybe i should let you give me one, you look like the type of girl that has expertise." the guy said leaning forward. she mimicked his movements, her lips hovering over his left ear.