05.

ariana followed the commotion, slightly interested on what was going on

ariana followed the commotion, slightly interested on what was going on. it wasn't often that something interesting happened in her school. someone ran through the mass of people going up the stairs, causing a domino effect for some. they fell down the stairs. ariana caught to the railing before she could fall using it to boost herself, she pried the roof door wide open.

her jaw dropped in shock, stepping away from the door. fights between students happened so often they weren't considered interesting anymore. but, beating up twinkee? the guy didn't have a bad bone in his body. he didn't mess with anyone. ariana saw morimoto punch him, time and time again. twinkee reaction's getting slower each time.

-"morimoto, stop." ariana yelled, her voice being drowned out by the screams and cheers. sean rushed out the door, standing next to ariana. the share the same look. morimoto kicked twinkee's stomach repetitively, leaving him gasping for air.

-"that's for selling me a broken ipod." morimoto said, taking off his jacket. insinuating for more.

-"come on, you broke it." twinkee defended himself, scooting away from his rival. ariana watched how sean went over to twinkee. pressing his hands of morimoto's back before turning him around.

-"there must be a misunderstanding." sean said, attempting to stay calm and diffuse the situation.

-"out of my way, or you're next." morimoto said, shoving sean backwards. ariana took the opportunity to go to morimoto. neela attempted to grab her arm and prevent her from doing so, but she slipped right out of her grasp. ariana swiftly got in front of sean. putting her hand on morimoto's chest to distance herself from him.

-"stop this, right now. let's go." ariana said, morimoto just moved closer. trying to get to sean.

-"look, man, i don't do refunds all right?" twinkee said, causing morimoto to shove ariana slightly trying to close the proximity between sean and him. ariana shoved him back, pushing him as far as she could.

-"that's enough, all of you." ariana said. for the first time morimoto acknowledged her. slowly stepping away.

-"here." sean said, shoving his hand in his pocket.

-"try not to break this one." he handed morimoto his ipod. his headphones wrapped around it. morimoto snatched it from his hands, spitting his shoes. he looked at ariana, wrapping his arm around her shoulders before walking away. ariana looked back at sean, grateful of how calm he remained in the situation.

-"say, man. what the hell is wrong with you? now everybody's going to want exchanges around here." twinkee said shoving his friend. sean looked at him in disbelieve, before watching him and everyone else walk back into the school. except for neela.

neela smiled at him, waiting as he approached her.

-"not easy saving the day, is it?" neela said. smirking at the cowboy.