06.

meeting new people was something ariana was used to

meeting new people was something ariana was used to. specially in the world she lived in, it was good to have connections. some of them went further than that. some she got really close with. regardless of her friend making abilities, she never imagined she'd be in the mountains teaching sean how to drift.

her hair in a low messy bun. blue crop top that matched her blue jean perfectly, her blue converse with the lace tied around her ankles. she stood beside the car, watching sean take the view of the place. the weather was cool, it wasn't ariana's favorite. she enjoyed the heat of california, making her skin tanner and her hair lighter.

regardless, she loved the mountains.

-"there's no wax on or wax off with drifitng. learn by doing it. the first drifters invented drifting out her in the mountains by feeling it. so, feel it." han said patting sean's back. he walked back to his seat, waiting for ariana. sean looked back at her, waiting for some sort of advice. she shrugged. teaching wasn't her thing.

-"all you have to do is depress the clutch, shift down quickly and release. feel the car, listen to it. and most importantly, don't wreck the car. okay?" ariana patted his back as well, grinning at him. she sat next to han, a beer in the cup holder of the chair.

two hours had passed by. ariana went from sitting, to stand up, to braiding han's hair. all while sean was still attempting to complete the course swiftly. ariana was to intervene if sean needed some pointers. he was improving, slowly but surely.

she watched han stand up from his seat, he thought the lesson should be over for the day. sean; not so gracefully, drifting the car to the starting point. not before driving through the dirt, causing it to go flying in the air.

-"come on, we're done for the day." han motioned sean to get off the car, picking up his chair.

-"let me do one more, i got it this time." sean said without budging.

-"sean, you're wearing out the tires. you'll need new ones soon. tires aren't cheap, man. think quality not quantity next time you're here." ariana said, leaning on the car window.

-"teach me? one last lap, i promise?" sean pulled the best puppy eyes he could, ariana reluctantly gave in. looking back at han for approval. he looked at the girl, his eyes scanning her face.

-"one last lap." han said, walking over to the car. sean didn't bother to get out of the car. simply jumping to the passenger seat. ariana opened the door, putting on the seatbelt before closing it. han smiled at ariana. he looked at sean, with the same smile on his face.

-"take it easy on him." han said. sean wondered what he meant. they were going to drive through the same course he already had, what could surprise him?

-"i'd buckle up if i were you." han said to sean before retiring, ariana watched sean buckle up before starting the car. letting the car purr before she took off.