Meeting the brothers

She gripped onto the women tightly as the got off the helicopter and stared at her sleeping baby brother. Sophia didn't know where they were but all she knew was that the mansion in front of her seemed like a castle, despite that her guard would always remain up for her little brother. "Alright honey, you're mom won't be able to take care of you anymore so I'm gonna leave you with your big brothers alright?" "I don't have any big brothers!" She screeched out, clinging onto Tyler tightly, not trusting anything that's going on. "Honey, please these are your brothers you were probably too young to remember" the women tried to reason with the little girl but she just started to cry and picked up little Tyler and ran. She didn't get far before someone picked her and Tyler up with a little laugh. She looked and saw 4 men with black hair and dark brown eyes staring at her in awe and worry. "So, that's Sophia?" One of the men turned to a slightly younger boy who was squealing in delight and nodded. Sophia became afraid and started to cry and kick trying to escape from the unknown men. The person who was holding her hugged her tiny little body while another one held little Tyler. "W-who are you?" "My name is Zayden and I'm your eldest brother, I'm sorry about what happened to our mom but someone had to bring you in. I promise we will not hurt anyone if you tell us who this little cutie is" he pointed at her little brother and Sophie stared at him confidently before speaking. "His name is little Ty Ty, but his real name is Tyler!" She said happily, causing her older brother's to smile. "Tyler huh?" The brother who was holding 2 year old Tyler came forward and smiled. "Hello there Sophia, my name is Oliver and I'm your second oldest brother out of us four, I'm also sorry about what happened to our mother" the little one stared at him seeming comforted by the whole situation by just staring at them. The other two brothers who seemed to be the youngest of the four and hugged her tightly without saying anything. Sophia smiled and hugged them back with her tiny arms and seemed happy, maybe her mother would come get her eventually.