Sophia

Sophia let out several giggles as she ran around her room with her baby brother Tyler who was still getting hang of his legs. It's been a little while since Tyler took his first steps and was now testing his running ability's for the first time. So far, he was a pretty fast baby and easily outran his big sister. "Get back here Ty Ty!" Sophia yelled out while running after him. The older brothers were currently writing on their computers leaving the two youngest to play by themselves. She eventually caught up to Tyler and hugged him tightly "you're getting so big Ty Ty! I wonder if dada was as fast as you?" She thought for a moment while hugging him before placing him in his crib sitting on her bed thoughtfully. It never occurred to her how her father must've been or how he looked, all she assumed was that he probably looked like Tyler and sky but it was just her tiny mind guessing. After a while of thinking she reached her hand out for her brothers who happily grabbed it through the crib cooing softly in the process. She smiled a bit and closed her eyes enjoying the moment with her brother. If her mother wasn't there to take care of Tyler then she'd figure out how to be a mature girl. Over the next few days the brothers had no clue how funny, mature, determined their little sister was towards taking Tyler.