Anger

"Sophia please just put your backpack on!" "NO!" She screeched at her older brother who was trying to get her to go to her new school, which she would never comply to. Zayden let out a quiet sigh as he watched her run off to her room. He knew this would be difficult he just didn't know how upset she truly was. Perhaps he needed a different method? Maybe that would work. Carefully, he set the backpack down and walked to her and Tyler's room. He opened the door to find Sophia hiding under her blankets in pure silence. An amused chuckle escaped his lips as he carefully removed part of the blanket from her face. "Baby.. I know this might be difficult but you need to go...don't you wanna meet new people?" "No" she bluntly responded. His heart ached for her but he carefully picked her up which lead her to cling onto him. She kept quiet for a long time and just hugged her brother tightly before she finally fell asleep. Zayden took this as an opportunity to go in the car and drive her to school. So, he took that opportunity and picked up her backpack before getting in the car and driving to her new school. He knew it was hard for her but sometimes even going somewhere could shield her from the truth on why their mother wasn't coming back. "Are you calm now?" He muttered quietly, waiting quietly. She let out a small sniffle and nodded slightly while still clinging onto him quietly on the way to her new school.