Sky

"Come here you little rascal!" Sky blurted out as he chased a crawling Tyler around the house. The big brother was just trying to  simply change his little brother's diaper but it proved harder than the boy had anticipated. He let out a slight frustrated sigh as he chased the little toddler around the house until Tyler reached a corner where sky took the fortunate chance to grab him resulting a giggle from the little boy's mouth. The older one let out a heavy sigh and headed back to changing room doing everything swiftly as to make sure that the little rascal wouldn't run or crawl off again. After changing was done for the day, sky set his baby brother on the floor and pulled out some blocks from the toy basket in the corner of the mini closet filled with his baby clothes. Once the blocks were out the little ones blue eyes widened in curiosity and grabbed two red blocks mashing them together letting out several tiny laughs in the process. The day went by quickly as the two played and laughed with the blocks on the comfy cookie carpet below them. Once the sun started to set sky picked up his baby brother and changed him into his pajamas before setting him down for a nap. Once he made sure Tyler was asleep his steps were very light as to not disturb him. After closing the lights and closing the door the vibrant brother let out a sigh of relief before he headed to his own bedroom to sleep for the night.