Her new home

Info about the family:

Sophia, 6 years old blond hair and blue eyes (genes from mother)
Tyler, 2 years old, curly blonde hair and blue eyes (genes also from mother)
Zayden, 23, black hair and brown eyes (genes from dad) 6 foot 3
Oliver, 20 black hair and brown eyes (genes from dad) 5 foot 8
Ayden, 20 black hair and brown eyes (genes from dad) 5 foot 9
Sky, 18 blond hair and brown eyes (genes from both parents) 5 foot 6

Sky had never been more happy than he was today. Today, marked the day where he was no longer the youngest and instead, a big brother to his two younger siblings. Sophia and Tyler were both new members that lived in their house and he was currently busy walking with his other brothers to introduce Sophia to her new room. Sky couldn't help but notice that his little sister was always skeptical of everything and often stared at her brother Tyler as an protective instinct. He and his brothers would do everything in their power to make sure she and him were both happy and satisfied with their unexpected new life.

Sophia remained silent as she stared around her room that was covered in pink decorations with a very fluffy princess bed. Her wardrobe was filled with cute clothes and some from her old house which made her wonder if her mom would be there soon or not. Across from her bed was a tiny little blue crib that was meant for Tyler to sleep right next to her since she asked her new older brothers to make sure he was in the same room as her. She sat on her bed as she stared at Tyler who was babbling away in his crib while staring at his own feet. The sight was enough to make her smile slightly before cuddling the blankets tightly and eventually falling asleep hoping her mother would come and get them both eventually.