Tylers first word

It was a Saturday morning and Sophia was just resting on her bed with little Tyler next to her staring at him peacefully. "Ty Ty, do you remember mama? She loved us very much, I wonder where she is now?" She knew Tyler wouldn't respond but suddenly, he stared at her and opened his mouth "mama mama mama!" Her ears couldn't believe what he said, Tyler, her baby brother had finally spoken. She squealed out in joy and hugged him which made him giggle happily saying mama over and over as if it was the best thing to ever say. A few minutes after the older brother's cams in a bit shocked yet a bit amused at Tyler's little antics. Ayden picked up Tyler and Sophia and turned to the other brothers smiling brightly "look at our little siblings! Aren't they the cutest things?" Zayden, Oliver, and sky all laughed and agreed before playing with their little siblings and giving them attention. Even if Tyler hadn't started walking yet, at least he could somehow speak to them. Sophia hugged her brother while playing with the older ones using blocks and stuff to make some type of funny looking chair for Tyler to sit on. It was hilarious when they managed for it to be stable so he could sit on it. Tyler sucked his thumb and looked at his brothers babbling away as if he was some king on his adorable little throne.