09: Violent Ends

09: Violent Ends

THE ROOM IS HUMID, STIFLING

THE ROOM IS HUMID, STIFLING. Small beads of sweat drip down your temple, and you breathe slowly through your nose. Billy holds you securely against him with your head resting on his chest. His fingers flutter against your bare skin, drawing random shapes as you fight exhaustion.

           Never in a million years did you think you'd lose your virginity to Billy Loomis.

           "Randy would kill me if he knew I just had sex." Your voice is hoarse as you chuckle.

           "Why you thinkin' bout Meeks?" Billy's unhumored voice replies as his fingers still.

           Propping yourself up to look at him, you give him a teasing smile. "The rules, babe." You say as though it has meaning. Billy perks a brow, giving you a look. You fully sit up with a sigh, Billy's shirt hanging off you. "I'm not sure if you're playin' me, Loomis, or you're just this dumb." Despite the insult, Billy looks at you with a tug at his lips. "Horror movie rules; the ones you gotta abide by in order to survive."

           "What does this gotta do with us?" He asks, eyes dropping to your exposed legs and back to your face.

           "The first fucking rule, Billy." You express. "Virgins live, non-virgins die. The absolute minute you fuck, then that's it. Game over. Bye-bye, bitch."

           "You believe that shit?" Billy chuckles, sitting up and pulling you on top of him with his hands resting on your hips. "You think you're gonna die over this?"

           "No, because I was already going to die." You say bluntly.

           Billy frowns, brow furrowing. "What are you talkin' about?" You catch as his gaze drops to your neck; the scar still visible, despite years of healing.

           "The killer," You remind and wrap your arms around your chest, "He'll come after me again, and when he does, it won't be for another scare."

           "He'd have to go through me," Billy grins, pressing his lips against yours in a quick kiss. "I ain't lettin' no one hurt you, pretty girl. You know that."