four

I yawned again, aching to be able to stretch, but my back still hurt from yesterday. Oh god, tonight's going to be even worse.

I struggled to keep my eyes open. The final bell rang loudly, causing a huge headache to form. "Ugh...." I groaned, feeling horrible. "Hey, are you okay?" Jasper asked in concern, but had the sense not to question further. I nodded slightly but as we were walking, I felt so weak that I had to stop for a little while.

"C'mon lean against me," Jasper said, guiding my shoulder towards him before placing his arm around my waist. I had a slight inkling that the wound on my stomach was bleeding again because I was in so much pain I couldn't think through the haze.

Suddenly, I heard a menacing growl echo through the hallways and Jasper's arm was suddenly gone from my waist. Instead, I was supported against a hard and warm chest. "What the fuck is wrong with her?!" I looked up to see Mr. Scary guy glaring at Jasper. He cringed slightly. What the heck?

"You may go now," he ordered, his voice strong and powerful. "O-Okay." he cut off quickly, giving me a final worried glance before walking down the empty hallway.

Suddenly, I was no longer on my own two feet but nestled in two large muscular arms."W-what?" I protested weakly. "P-put me down!" "And let you fall?" Mr. Scary Guy retorted sarcastically. I looked at him and said softly, "Look here Mr. Scary guy, I don't want to break your arms."

I was startled when he suddenly burst out laughing. "Mr. Scary guy? You call me that? My name is Alexander. And my dear girl, you are so light and tiny I can barely feel you." My mouth fell open. Is he now blaming me for my physical incapacities? Noticing my expression, he smirked a little. "Is the tiny girl offended by the big bad guy now?"

I pretended to growl. Alexander looked shocked as he stared at my face intently. "Uh, isn't that what you like to do?" I asked uncertainly, afraid that he would get mad. His gaze never wavered, but he placed me back onto my feet.

"W-What?" I said self-consciously, brushing a stray hair away from my face and tucking it behind my ear. His eyes followed my movement. I bit my lip. Okay, this is getting intense.

Alexander's eyes turned from a hypnotising blue to black as he zeroed in on my lips. My breaths started to get slow and labored. What?! Is he going to kiss me?! Holy! My eyes widened in shock. He leaned forward and-

The door slammed open. "Are you two horny teens here for detention?" A young man said cheekily, before indiscreetly checking me out. I blushed a little and let my hair fall into a curtain to hide my face. A deep growl came from behind me and I could feel Alexander tensing up.

"Woah..." the teacher whispered, staring behind me. I turned around, only to be met with his yet again dark eyes. "Mine!" Alexander said menacingly and placed his arm around my waist. "Your boyfriend sure is possessive," the teacher chuckled a little. "Don't worry mate, your girl is hot as fuck but I don't go for students." He strolled back into the classroom. "I-I'm not..." My voice trailed off.

"I hate him already," I felt a hot breath in my ear. I shivered a little as tingles shot down my back. No, it didn't hurt. "You alright now?" Alexander spun me around to face him and hugged me tightly. I stiffened and nearly cried out from the pain everywhere but I didn't think he noticed.

We entered the classroom and the teacher from before looked up. "Oh, so you guys were the detention kids! Well alright now because we're friends I'm just gonna leave right now and let the teacher next door "monitor your presence"." Alexander scoffed but didn't say anything. No no no you evil teacher don't leave me with him! I pleaded mentally.

I took out my homework to do. Might as well make use of my time, right? After all I'll probably get beaten unconscious the minute I step home. Yep, my life is awesome!

I finished it fairly quickly and turned my head to see him working on his homework quietly. Wait scratch that, he was groaning and muttering angrily under his breath. "Don't know how to do?" I smiled.

He glared at me, "Obviously not. I'm pretty smart okay, I'm the alp-" he cut himself off quickly and continued doing his work.

I faltered slightly when I saw his scarily huge muscles flex in-I guess-anger. I scooted away slightly. He looked upset by my movement. I studied his face carefully. His hair flopped down into one eye and his nose was scrunched up in concentration. High cheekbones, sharp jaws, mesmerising eyes, how is it fair that he is more beautiful than I am?

"You think I'm more beautiful than you are?" Alexander smirked as he looked at me. Oh damn did I say that out loud? "Yep you did." I flushed a little. "You're so cute you know that?" He grinned, making my heart melt.

I pretended to growl again, knowing that he was entertained by it. Oh no what if this became a habit? "Even your growl is cute," he teased. I frowned, "Don't call it cute! I'm very scary!" I protested and hit his biceps teasingly. I didn't know where this confidence came from, but I liked it.

Sparks shot up my arm when I touched his biceps. They didn't hurt. They were.....

Pleasurable.

I stared at my hand in shock, making sure it isn't accidentally on fire or something. "Why? Are you hurt?" He said in concern, looking over my shoulder. A devious plan began to form in my head.

"Yeah, Jasper twisted it because I didn't listen to him," I said sadly. Suddenly there was a loud crash. I jumped in shock and saw his table falling apart. What the heck? Was he the hulk?

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DARE HE HURT YOU! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM! I'M GOING TO TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB!" Alexander raged, his eyes pure black and his muscles tensed. For some reason, a voice in the back of my head told me to comfort him.

"Hey hey, I was just playing around," I said softly, touching his arm because I was basically too tiny to reach his shoulder. His ragged breathing slowed down and he said in a whisper, "If anyone ever hurts you, I swear I will fucking torture them."

Woah... that was hot. Oh shoot! I need holy water right now; I can't think about that when he's talking about killing people!

"You okay, princess?" he said, kneeling down to my height and brushing the hair from my face. "W-what? O-oh, yes." I stuttered a little at the close proximity of his face. He smirked when he noticed.

I poked him, trying to get revenge, but my poor finger nearly got dented by rock-hard abs whereas Alexander stood there amused, looking down on me. Exactly! Looking down on me!

I rubbed my sore finger as my eyes darted from his face to his 6-packs to my finger. "How the heck are you so hard?" I said, pouting. "Because you make me hard, princess," he whispered into my ear. I stumbled back a little in shock. I was sure I was red by now and looked away. He chuckled a little. "Okay, now let me teach you some bad stuff. Lesson 1 is how to use vulgarities."

He reached out his hand and grabbed my stomach suddenly when I flushed and ignored him. What the..? Omigod he's tickling me! "Ah ah ah stooooop," I wheezed as I laughed. His fingers suddenly poked my wound hard. "Ouch," I whimpered as I fell onto the ground, clutching my stomach. "Hey, I'm sorry," he whispered, helping me up.

Suddenly, his eyes narrowed and he tried to lift my shirt up. The bell rang just at that moment, signaling the end of detention. I quickly escaped his hold, grabbed my things and whispered, broken, "Trust me; you don't want to get involved." I turned around and ran off, tears streaming down my face as I felt his intense stare on me.

And of course, you know what happened at home.