Part 30

Kayla

I'm dripping with want. I need him inside of me. Except he is exploring my body at a pace that would make a snail look fast. Sucking on my earlobe until the hairs on the nape of my neck tingle. Slowly and softly kneading my breasts until I spasm. I have already lost count of the number of times I buck against him, but he only chuckles and continues to slowly probe.

When he presents one of his tentacles to me, asking if they can also play, of course I ring my bell. Yes, let them play!

I already know I like being bound by ropes, but the tentacles (or atums) are so much better. They are like living, writhing ropes. Plus, the tentacles know what I like and act on it—massaging and playing with my breasts, tickling the back of my earlobes, and applying featherlight pressure to my neck. The fact it is around a part of my body that I need to breathe might scare most, but not me. I trust Tarak, and by extension, his tentacles; they make me feel secure. So, I let go, lean into the pleasure, and float.

How long have I been in this haze of happiness? Perhaps a while, because one of the tentacles nudges my cheek.

Tarak's fingers are between my legs. Is he petting my pubic hair? He's saying something about exploring, humans, and... "...Permission to go deeper?"

Those words snap me out of my haze. I've seen his well-endowed member in the bath numerous times, and just the idea of him thrusting into me makes my vagina throb with desire. Oh, how I ring my bell.

My skin tingles with want but he just sits there, holding me open. I buck.

"Such a needy pet, but first I need to..."

He should be positioning his body over me and readying himself to enter me with his engorged member. Instead, his head is coming closer to my nether region. There is the flash of a bright light. Is he using a flashlight to examine me down there?

"I can see a hole, but... We must do some tests to see if you are like a female scourge."

Tests? Is he trying to torture me by prolonging this?

Suddenly, I feel something wet between my legs, Tarak's rough and bumpy tongue. When that tongue massages my clitoris, spasms of pleasure shoot through me.

Tarak takes his time, lick, lick, lick. At the same time, the tentacles work me over, kneading one breast and then the other. Another tentacle brushes the back of my ears and my neck, tickling me.

His big tongue presses down on my clitoris and my vagina spasms.

Does he sense my need? Because his thick tongue darts inside, pressing the walls of my vagina. Even with the ball gag, I scream.

A slight retreat. He is back to massaging my clit with his tongue occasionally darting into me.

He's back to working me over again with his tentacles, while his tongue massages my clit with strong licks. Please oh please oh please, I'm so close. Then his accomplished tongue pushes into me, and—

I'm already a quivering and slobbering mess, and when his tongue goes deeper, moving so fast in and out, hundreds of times a minute, it's too much–

I buck. Warmth and wetness are already between my legs, but I am going to–

My scream of pleasure is muffled by my ball gag.

His rough tongue laps my clitoris again, and this time it's like those nerves are on fire. Pleasure explodes throughout my body, shooting through my spine and traveling to the tips of my fingers and toes.