12.Chatting.

After lunch, Liu Mufeng helped Jiang Xu apply the medicine again. Although it was the second time, Jiang Xu still felt awkward. Always keep your face away and look at each other in embarrassment.

    Applying medicine and bandaging in one go, Liu Mufeng did it very skillfully. After bandaging, he helped Jiang Xu fasten his clothes. "The wound has healed very well. Another change of medicine tomorrow will be enough!"

    "Yeah!" Nodding, Jiang Xu responded lightly.

    "I've been lying on the bed all morning, are you tired? Let me give you a shoulder squeeze!" Looking at the people beside him, Liu Mufeng said with a smile.

    "No, no need!" Shaking his head, Jiang Xu refused.

    Looking at Jiang Xu with an awkward expression, Liu Mufeng found it funny. "What are you afraid of? I can't beat you, so are you still afraid that I will force you?" "

    No, no, I know you are not a bad person!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu glanced at the man beside him.

    "That's fine." As he said that, Liu Mufeng's hands had already grasped the other's shoulders, and he began to knead them slowly.

    "Do you want to kiss each other!" Looking at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu said in embarrassment.

    "But you're not a woman either?" Liu Mufeng asked amusedly, looking at the person on the bed.

    "I, I am a twin, and I want to marry just like a woman!" In fact, many twins in Lingwu Continent were raised as girls. It's just that my mother died of dystocia when she gave birth to me, so my father has always raised me as a boy, hoping that I can marry a wife and have children in the future, so as to spread branches and leaves for the family. Unexpectedly, his father also passed away, and he was expelled from the family.

    "That's not necessarily true. Maybe you will marry a wife? Isn't Shuang able to marry and marry?" In fact, Shuang in many big families will be raised as sons, and they will also marry wives.

    "No, I will marry someone!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu blushed slightly, thinking of the person he had been thinking about day and night!

    Looking at the villain's appearance of a boy Huaichun, Liu Mufeng thought: The other party must be thinking about the hero. Jiang Xu and the male protagonist grew up together and have a deep-rooted love. He was deeply in love with that stallion man, but he was injured all over his body, thinking about it is not worth it for Jiang Xu! How could you fall in love with such a scumbag?

    "Okay, if you want to marry, you can marry someone! When my strength improves in the future and I have spirit stones, I want to marry a wife. Marry a good-looking, cute twin like you." Thinking of this, Liu Mufeng smiled.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu looked at the other party with a strange expression. "You? Are you going to marry me?"

    "What's wrong? Is there a problem?" Looking at the other party, Liu Mufeng asked suspiciously.

    "In Lingwu Continent, Shuang's status is not as high as that of women. Generally, the children of big families will not marry Shuang. Marrying is also a concubine. No one will marry Shuang as a regular wife. Because Shuang's fertility is not as good as that of women. Some I will never be able to give birth to a baby."

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng laughed. "On my conditions, I can't afford to have a lot of children. Besides, women are too delicate and noisy. I don't like them. I just want to marry a couple, and the couple will live a stable life. It doesn't matter if you have children or not, anyway, you have to practice every day and earn spirit stones, so you don't have time to raise children."