50.Mysterious Alchemist

Back home, Jiang Xu sat down on a chair sullenly. Liu Mufeng smiled and sat beside him. "What's wrong? Are you unhappy?"

    "Hmph, that brat Xu Qianya is just as bad as her brother!" Speaking of that woman, Jiang Xu was very upset.

    "Who is that woman? Do you know her?" Looking at the angry little cutie, Liu Mufeng asked suspiciously.

    "She, she is from the Xu family. There are four major families in Jialan City. They are the Meng family, the Xiao family, the Jiang family and the Xu family. Each family has monks in the spirit king realm. Xu Qianya is her grandfather's favorite. My granddaughter, her brother is Xu Qianshan, who is the fiancé of my cousin Jiang Min. Maybe they are partners now. When I was kicked out of the house, the two families were already discussing marriage." Speaking of this, Jiang Xu said coldly and contemptuously. snorted.

    Hearing this, Liu Mufeng nodded. "Oh, I see, this Xu Qianya is the sister of the lazy toad who molested you, right?"

    Jiang Xu was stunned as he looked at Liu Mufeng who spoke with a serious face. "You, do you believe that I didn't seduce Xu Qianshan, but he teased me?" "

    Of course, in your eyes, how could you fall in love with a lazy toad?" Nodding, Liu Mufeng answered very positively. He naturally believed in Xiao Xu. How can you believe other people's nonsense?

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu had a strange expression on his face. "You, you have never met Xu Qianshan, how do you know that he is ugly and looks like a toad?

    " Where can he be so handsome? Maybe he is not as good-looking as a toad? Only your cousin has eye problems, so she can fall in love with him!"

    Looking at the serious Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu couldn't help laughing. "Is Xu Qianya really that ugly? Still, is it alright? She is one of the four beauties in Jialan City!" "

    The only one is still the four beauties? Then don't you have women in Jialan City? "

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu was delighted. "How could it be? Jialan City is a first-tier city, so how can there be no women! However, the four beauties are all women from the four major families, and they look just like that."

    "So, it's not that Xu Qianya is as beautiful as a flower, but this woman's surname is Xu, so she became one of the four beauties?

    " The appearance is very ordinary, and she really can't bear the name of the four beauties.

    "Then, who are the four beauties?" Looking at the people beside him, Liu Mufeng asked again.

    "Oh, the four beauties of Jialan City are the city lord's granddaughter Meng Shishi, Xiao Qing'er from the Xiao family, my cousin Jiang Min and Xu Qianya.

    " The four noble daughters of Lancheng. They are all the eldest daughters of big families. They are loved by thousands of people. They are unspeakably expensive!" Meng Shishi? The heroine should be somewhat pretty. However, someone like Xu Qianya is really not very good.

    "Well, you're right, it's better to say that they are noble than beautiful!" "Okay

    , don't be angry with that ugly monster. That woman looks like that, why are you angry with her? What if the night What should I do if I accidentally think of that horrible face and have a nightmare?" Looking at the person beside him, Liu Mufeng comforted him with a smile.

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu shook his head and laughed. "If Xu Qianya hears your words, she must be mad." Jiang Xu knew that Xu Qianya was not that ugly. Affected people's good mood.